Best Verified ADFLY Bot By MOTASH Proxy,Referrer,SkipAD

Discussion in 'Third Party Bots' started by motash, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motash

motash Member member

New Version v1.1: Best Verified ADFLY Bot By MOTASH Proxy,Referrer,UserAgen,SkipAD

Welcome to ADFLY Bot : Full Option ADFLY Link Clicker

New Version 1.1 : scroll down

:smile::smile: New : Source Code Publicly Available Here :smile::smile:

http://uploading.com/files/949734ee/ADFLYv1.1Src.zip/

Features :-
    - Complete Virtualization of click: the link is opened with optional referrer and the "Skip Ad" button pressed
    - Iterate Proxies,Referrers,Addresses(ADFLY Links) Randomly
    - Adjustable Random Timer between mutliple clicks

Usage :-
    1- Ensure the config files (Proxy.txt , Referer.txt and Address.txt)in the same folder with executable
    2- Edit Proxy list (Proxy.txt ) to add your proxies in the format ip:port max proxy entries is 255
    3- Optionally: Edit the Referrer list (Referer.txt) to put a number of referrals to simulate being directed from a normal site max referrer entris is 100
    4- Edit ADFLY Link Addresses list (Address.txt) to add your ADFLY Links max entries is 255-21(my links) ~= 230
    5- Run the program, configure options ( User referers or not , adjust minimum and maximum random timer values in minutes )then click "Start Clicking Button"
    6- After done of clicking , close the program and give a few hours and check your adfly account, you can verify functionality either from the countries you used in proxies or referrers you entered

** Very Important Notes **
    1- make sure to make an empty line after the last entry in all config files ( press enter after the last entry)
    2-i've added 21 ADFLY links of mine that will be added in the first of the links in address.txt, but the clicking procedure will go completely random between all links
    3- it's better to insert hi-anon proxy(undetected proxies) to get benefit of geographical pay rates and avoid being marked
    4- better usage of the program is to seem like normal : set the min max timers to long values and let the program work in the background all day long

Hope you enjoy the program, and don't mind doing some random clicks for me you can add up to 230 links over my 21

[​IMG]

I'm releasing to public to benefit with others who can find hi-anon proxies,i'm not good at finding such hi-anon proxies and have no time(at least for now) to code a Proxy Harvester

a picture of my adfly acct

[​IMG]

Here's a picture at after worked for few minutes

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL DOWNLOADERS

I'm noticing in my adfly statistics un-expectable growth under the provided sample referre

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PLZ PLZ : put your own Proxy & Referrer lists, we can't all have clicks from the same referrer page and proxy, ADFLY Folks are not stupid they monitor traffic so carefully and this will lead to all of us loose our autoclicker, may be our accounts too !![​IMG][​IMG]
    For referrer page it's so simple just put links of different forum threads, don't put links like google.com or uncheck the 'Use referrer' checkbox​

** i made several threads with same content(in good faith), so right now the original thread is being closed , i hope ppl have a look at that original thread they might have answers to their questions/requests
    Original Thread Here:
    http://thebotnet.com/make-money/67783-best-verified-adfly-bot-by-motash/

My Friends, plz be specific when you say not working
    i decided to make an FAQ :

1- the program didn't run at all , it needs a dll not existing
    solution : plz download the stand alone version

2-you run it for some time and the total clicks is still zero
    reason :
    i- you may have not added a working proxy list, as the attached proxy sample may be dead today,
    ii- also put in mind that to be realisitic i made a random timer, so to have a link clicked at max expect the max program timer value + the time for the page to load and the page timer to

3- The bot counts in total clicks but i can't see the clicks in my adfly account
    Reason:
    i- adfly doesn't refresh it's statistics in real time , most of the time it takes >2 hours
    ii- you might be using well known proxies, adfly site does process and identify traffic sources , it may reject some clicks, plz provide hi-anon proxy as possible ,let it run for an adequate time say 50 clicks , wait few hours and check adfly

4- what is the best procedure to undoubtedly say this is a working bot or not
    Answer:
    i- login to your account, and make some new links
    ii- put your new links into address.txt config file, and also verified proxy list , and finally some referral sites
    iii - run the program , and adjust you min-max timer to small values this time, let it run for say 30 minutes, you should have 8-15 clicks
    iv- wait for 2-3 hours, go check adfly account, you'll find that your new links, that you have not posted to any place, has been clicked, you say WOW IT'S WORKING:biggrin:
    v- Kindly, give your feedback to the thread here, to answer other fellows who still ask IS IT WORKING???:wacko:

XDXDXDXDXD New ADFLY v1.1 Bot XDXDXDXDXD

The positive feedback i got recently, encouraged me to do some additions, which i see important

New Features:
    - Proxy entries increased to be 512 entries
    - added a User Agent Support ( each session, each proxy entry will be assigned a random User Agent Entry)

V1.1 Picture

[​IMG]

Download New ADFLY Bot v1.1

http://uploading.com/files/8e4623ef/ADFLYBot.V1.1-By-MOTASH.rar/

Virus total scan report

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...cb5f0f2a7fba017e0c47c3bf60d83e7895-1311072592

URGENT REQUEST: for the UserAgent option, i added it and checked it programmatically, while i have no tool to capture IE GET/POST headers to verify the UserAgent feature , hope skilled friends who may have a packet/socket sniffer and familiar with it, KINDLY to verify the embedded IE requests to have a user agent other than IE and post back their feedback

THIS FEATURE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, AS ADFLY GUYS MAY SUSPECT ALL TRAFFIC COMING WITH SAME USER AGENT

[​IMG]
  2. greenoli

greenoli Member member

doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. JLim

JLim That Asian Guy vet senior member

Do you know that Adf.ly updates their stats every 2 hours, right? If you do, then this is a spam.
  4. XstopX

XstopX Member member

Has anyone tried this?
  5. kcin

kcin Member member

he is saying there is an error i just tried it there is an error on the bot not adfly
  6. motash

motash Member member

may you specify the error plz, if it's that some dll missing, plz download the stand alone version

** i have removed the version that needs dll
  7. Chicken

Chicken Guest

This just doesn't work, it just closes itself
  8. Ismaw34

Ismaw34 Member member

I tiyed this bot, and clicks the other links, except mine.
  9. wilmpie

wilmpie Old School old school member

the bot works butt i find there's alot of your links i have a few links off me and yours are overriding mine

also on your txt file's the last line off the file needs to be empty
  10. fu1five

fu1five Member member

is it working? anyone try this?
  11. henrykispo

henrykispo Old School old school member

the program didn't run at all and i used standalone version

sry i had too much proxies :D

12. motash

motash Member member

First of all i'd like to thank you all, for downloading my bot and testing it

let me clarify for you and the other post saying that it clicks my links not his :

FIRST : the clicking procedure is random i don't control it any way
    i use this code

rndAddr = Random(0 , cntAddress);
    int Random(int min, int max) {
    return rand() % (max - min + 1) + min;
    }

where "cntAddress" is the total number of adfly links added, mine and yours

SECOND : the maximum number of adfly links the bot can have is 255, i reserved 21 for me, and you still have 234 adfly links for you, of course for your links to have more probability than mine, you should put in the file as much adfly links as you can (it's absolutely free from your adfly account)

THIRD : the empty line required after entries in all config files, it's just a technical issue when i parse the file, in the code to detect the end of an entry in the text file i search for carriage retuen,line feed (equivalent to ENTER key), if after the last entry you don't press enter then my code will keep searching and the entry may be invalid , after all it's a pure technical requirement that doesn't affect your link chances of being hit

i'm really worried, as some people are saying the program doesn't run at all, one post said it closes itself

the only reason i found the program not to run, is that i found in my first version, the build option is to use the VC DLL , that's why i made the stand alone version

i had another look at the code right now to see any reason why the program may close itself, i didn't find any, i even don't handle errors and exit(which is something i should do, may be in a next version, when i have time)

the only reason i may suspect is OS version, i'm importing an API (GetWindowThreadProcessId)that works only on os versions later to win2k and later, but even for that reason, i think windows loader, should give some error message not just close the program

I'm really confused and can't find a proper reason, while many people gave me good feedback that the bot is working fine, i really apologize for those who didn't get the bot to work

i can modify the max no of proxies , may be double it

currently the max no of proxies is 255, have you tried after reducing the no of proxies, what's the result ?
  13. mian36

mian36 New Member

Can you please change it so that the proxies don't reflect on the whole computer.
  14. motash

motash Member member

That's a good point :blink1:, i'll think for a work around

But i'm also concerned about your feedback of functionality,as other people have complaints

Besides the system proxy level issue, may you confirm its clicking functionality?
  15. Rathi

Rathi Member member

So i test the bot too

Lets take a look what he will do :bigsmile:

First of all i confirm with mian36. That proyxs reflect to the complete compute isn't very cool.
    It will be perfect when you can fix this.

A complete review will i write when i come back home after work.
  16. BigRD

BigRD Senior senior member

could i get a working proxy list if you dont mind. if you just wanna pm me with it that fine to.
    my proxies dont seem to work. total clicked counter never seems to go up so im pinpointing it to that unless anyone else can tell me if there something else that might be wrong with it.

does it need internet explorer to work?

also,thats the only thing i can find wrong with it is the proxy reflects on the whole computer.

thanks
  17. Rathi

Rathi Member member

A good option to find proxys will be the search of the forum and for example use proxy for the search.

There will you find this, maybe this could help

And to check proxys you can use this

So after all, read the ReadMeFirst.txt and maybe it will work for you.

When you have done all of it and have any problems, so post again.

GadH
    Rathi
    motash likes this.
  18. BigRD

thank you very much rathi. i should of looked through out the site before posting.
    im sorry but thank you for your help.

and the bot works great now! thanks you for making this motash greatly appreciated.
    motash likes this.
  19. motash

motash Member member

hey guys,

anybody tested the new version?
  20. BigRD

yep i have. seems fine. its still hard to find proxies that work and that adfly dont pick up. :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.