Bypass annoying adf.ly ads and get your redirect immediately.

Discussion in 'Bot Development' started by Yoko, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoko

Yoko Senior senior old school member

So you're trawling through a certain forum looking through their guides and compilations for useful links, and you find a ton. BUT, they're ALL adfly links, :rage: even the ones that point inside the forum. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! This seems really obvious, but it's a way to stick your middle finger up at those people that turn EVERY link they post into an adfly link.

So, adfly has anti-botting measures. One such measure is that one person can only view only one ad at a time. Why's this useful to us? If you want to bypass a ton of adfly ads at one time, just open them all at the same time in separate tabs. Only the first one loads the adfly ad, the rest go straight to their destinations. If you REALLY don't want the person to make money, open up one of your friends' adfly links instead first then open up the links you're going to skip. :amuse:

This might seem obvious, but I hadn't heard it before lol

2. GetScraped

GetScraped Member member

Thank you for this info, but I can wait 5 seconds. :D

3. Yoko

Yoko Senior senior old school member

If it's only one link, you're going to have to wait regardless. But, say, some asshole makes a tutorial with a list of 10-20 links, ALL adfly redirects, it gets irritating.

4. SpawnCrash

SpawnCrash Member member

I don't mind waiting 5 seconds to download. It's sharecash I would love to bypass :D

5. evilalex

evilalex Member member

5 seconds isn't that long..it just frustrates me when I get the popups or the 'Continue' button decides to not be there :(

6. timertrainer

timertrainer <b><font color="white">God of Slapdash</font></b> senior old school member

The author of the guide isn't an asshole if it's good and the links are worth visiting... If it's shit then realize that from the first link and let him keep his 1/25th of a penny.

7. thegremlin

thegremlin Member member

for once a while its alrite for me to wait for 5 secs

8. deedapee2010

deedapee2010 Member member

thanks man those adf.ly ads were so annoying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.