Cex.io No-min Investment. Earn money everyday [AP]

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency' started by KidRock, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidRock

KidRock Senior senior rogue sub

Cex.Io

No minimum investment in Bitcoins!

Just sign up here! https://cex.io/r/1/BeyondZero/0/
    If you join under me, feel free to PM me questions about this site and how it works.

How will you earn? You will be mining bitcoins, WITHOUT actually owning any hardware. You will be buying GHS. GH/s.

Basically you buy hashing power for life, and with that hashing power you will be mining bitcoins.

Info from site:
    We are happy to present you the first exchange that allows the trading of bitcoin mining facilities or GHS (GigaHash per second) Trading.

Let’s see how it works and why you definitely must purchase a GHS on our exchange.

Let’s imagine, that you have purchased a finished Bitcoin miner and now the delivered box is in your room. You take the rig out of the package and try to connect it to the power source, but there is no power cord in the box, or maybe no power unit or maybe your home network is unable to provide the capacity needed.

Of course eventually you will be able to solve all these issues and get your facility working, but that is valuable time wasted!

From the very beginning you will be facing power supply issues, network connection failures, maintenance problems and you will need time to solve them. You will most definitely face annoying downtimes, despite the fact that you were unaware of that risk when you purchased the miner.

CEX.IO and its partners have found an effective solution for people who want to join the Bitcoin mining community with their own mining - GHS, and be protected against those issues. We can guarantee a stable and profitable 24/7 uptime and output that you purchased on our exchange. But how do we do it? It’s easy - our partners authorized us to sell their facilities for their market price at our exchange. You might ask why don’t we and our partners start mining bitcoins ourselves? The answer is simple and is partly explained in the definition of the Commodity Exchange term: “Commodity Exchange - permanent wholesale market of perfect competition, which according to certain rules, transactions of purchase and sale of a qualitatively homogeneous and easily interchangeable products†and hedge has been one of the most important functions of the exchange for the last 100 years.

And now let’s see the way that we trade GHS. As we mentioned before GHS is a 1,000,000 of the measuring units of the processing power of Bitcoin network. The more GHS you have, the higher your chances to get rewards from the Bitcoin network. Mining Pools, collective mining have been used in the Bitcoin network for a very long time now. A collective chance of getting a reward gets bigger proportionally to the overall pool capacity - the sum of all the pool participant’s facilities, and the reward is shared among all the participants based on the pool’s rules. We work with a private pool GHash.io. GHash.io supplies our exchange with GHS from our authorized partners, who secure a constant supply of GHS. When you purchase a certain amount of GHS at our exchange, your account gets the reward according to the PPLNS reward distribution scheme of GHash.io. In addition to this supporting the constant output of your GHS in the pool will also require certain maintenance cost for each facility (like electricity, space and upkeep). These costs will be charged from your account . All the pricing will be available in your personal profile. If your balance has insufficient funds to pay for the maintenance cost for your GHS, we will be forced to sell a number of your GHS to cover the expenses.

So, let’s sum it up: trading GHS is as easy as trading currency pairs and in addition to this, while you have your GHS on your balance or even in the “for sale†status, they will still be producing bitcoins.

All you have to do is:
    1) Register on the site.
    2) Get some bitcoin's on the wallet that CEX.io provides.
    3) Purchase GHS.
    4) Just relax and see how the money comes in.
    5) Want to grow? Just reinvest the bitcoins over and over again.

Best part is that, you can stop doing that anyday, and still go away with profit, because after you get tired of mining, just sell the GHS on CEX.io market and cashout the bitcoins you have on the site. Easy as that.

Highly suggested to people that has just bitcoin's laying around. If you already have bitcoin's I think you can do the math by your self, to see how much and how fast you will earn!

Are they trusted?​

Yes they are, a lot of experienced miners are suggesting this site for startup, because you have nothing to lose.

Why is this a great chance?
    Because you can buy 1GH/s for only 18$, but miners, have been purchasing GPU's for hundreds of dollars, to get 1GH/s.

Once you buy any amount of GHS, you will instantly start mining with that speed you purchased.

Just sign up here! https://cex.io/r/1/BeyondZero/0/
    If you join under me, feel free to PM me questions about this site and how it works.

Nonref link: https://cex.io
  2. Harshal

Harshal Nothing coldschool senior old school rogue sub

How much would you make with 1 GH/s
  3. KidRock

Right now 0.35$ a day. If there are no problems with pool, etc.

Just to note:

If your already mining bitcoins, you can point your miners to the pool that CEX.io uses (GHash.io) To join it, you have to be an member of CEX.io
  4. Marin

Marin Senior senior old school member

I just buy GH/s and I earn bitcoins? do my PC need to be online all day to get all potential bitcoins? and how many bitcoins did u buy from this site and do u have any payment proof?
  5. iThymm

iThymm Internet Marketing Guy coldschool senior old school rogue sub

Signed up under you, let's see how this works.
  6. Blaziken

Blaziken : ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ _( coldschool senior rogue sub

Signed up, made a wallet, dont have any bitcoins, need some1 to sell me bitcoins
  7. nbkhobin

nbkhobin Subscriber sub

i will try this site i like Bit coin mining too much
  8. KidRock

Yes, that's it. You dont have to have the PC turned on.

I started only with 2$ actually, now I'm trying to invest more and more, and then reinvest. I dont have any personal proofs, but look on blockchain.info

You should know that all bitcoin transfers are pretty much public, so you can see that CEX.io is one of the leading bitcoin mining pool and they are sending bitcoins all the time.
  9. benny5

benny5 Member member

I can't receive the activation-mail.
    Tried with different mail accounts no success ! ... -.-
  10. brill301

brill301 Member member

seems pretty good, i'll give it a go!
  11. KidRock

Thanks! Hopefully some people will take the chance, and actually earn money! Before it's too late.
  12. mercenar1e

mercenar1e New Member

you cant make a profit using this.. the current price prevents anyone from doing so. if your going to waste $70+ your better off buying shares in a group buy
  13. tarikhyoga

tarikhyoga Old School old school member

Damn I'm willing to start like you with 2$, but the money is on Payza and i don't fucking know where i can buy the BitCoins D:
  14. darkking198

darkking198 Banned

soon i will join you
  15. KidRock

Well, I bet you will find an seller here on TBN for an small amount specially, because a lot of people just has an wallet with some small bitcoin amount left in, and don't know what to do it.
  16. Mawr

Mawr Veteran vet senior member

Where can I buy 1GHs for $18? I'm only seeing 0.18 BTC which is $27~
  17. KidRock

It was like an example, but actually at today's market it costs 23$, but when I was writing this, the price was lower, like 120$/btc. And today's opening price for 1GHS was 0.1839BTC I think.
  18. kingofpwm

kingofpwm Member member

Guys get your BTCs now the price is kinda low and when a replacement for SR comes along the price will most likely go up.
    So renting/buying hash right now is a good thing.
  19. horstfuchs

horstfuchs Member member

To all of you "gigahash" buyers, difficulty almost double each month, what if it makes 0,35$/day today, next month it'll be 0,15 - 0,2$/day and month after that it would be quarter (1/(2*2)) so less then 0,1$/day and month after it'll be 0,05$/day.

You never make money that you've invested. Difficulty was 11M 6 months ago, now it's 189M (calculated 7 or 8 days ago) but difficulty is already 244M and within 2-3 days (only 400 block remaining) it'll be officially 260M.

Today difficulty growth is 2,5% (exponentially) each day. With all the ASIC hardware and cloud hashing websites, it will be much worse pretty soon.
  20. decay45

decay45 Member member

Does the verification email send immediately? I haven't got it after one day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.