Craigslist Ad Flagger v1 - DmitryYank123

Discussion in 'Third Party Bots' started by JinXeR, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinXeR

JinXeR CEO - PlushClub Inc. coder coldschool vet senior old school plush sub member

Hey guys whats up I made this bot from the request by Coden. Basically what this bot does is goes to the url's that you specify and clicks the flags that you choose for each page.

[​IMG]

Put all the urls of the posts u want to be flagged in a text file and then click the browse button and load this file in the program

[​IMG]

So this is useful as Coden said if u want to get someones post on Craigslist removed. It will continue forever and generate an ass load of flags which well definately get their post removed.

Make sure you get a good proxy list, or you will get errors. If you get errors this is why. Before you run the bot, test all of your proxies in a program and make sure they work first

virus scan

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=3e6bed3d2236c8a588c97879bad778ad47ebee29a75f96b6d62b79a56097136a-1310145069

izzypopa and Coden like this.
  2. izzypopa

izzypopa Veteran vet senior member

Where is the bot lol?

3. JinXeR

JinXeR CEO - PlushClub Inc. coder coldschool vet senior old school plush sub member

there we go sorry about that i didnt upload it right

edit: and guys remember i did this in about an hour so leave a message with any problems u have.

4. Airiasas

Airiasas New Member

it works for adf.ly?? :p And put the link faster dude

5. Coden

Coden Veteran vet senior member

I got an unhandeled exception when I tried running it with todays hma proxies.

6. JinXeR

Coden ill tv u and see what the problem is ok

hey guys i realized i screwed the whole first version up really bad. i redid the whole code and made it awesome. No more errors!! try it out

Coden likes this.
  7. Coden

Coden Veteran vet senior member

Works like a charm now :)

8. JinXeR

sounds good dude.tell me if there are any more errors

9. Ipkiss

Ipkiss New Member

The software doesn't work. At first it was generating a few flags (I couldn't successfully delete any ads) and now it's not generating any more flags. When I close the software, I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error message.

10. Guzzie

Guzzie Member member

thanks. but why?

11. koichfidel

koichfidel New Member

believe to work

12. Tamuz

Tamuz Senior senior member

pretty sure the first post said why :p

13. confused008

confused008 New Member

I really would get a working version and some Servers

:blink1:Hey Dude,..

I`m happy that you did a flagging software,
    unfortunally it doesnt work, I tried to use 3000 active us proxys (socks5)...

Do you have any Idea how to get it working:confused:?

I live in New Mexico by the way,...and here is a very nasty car dealer which posts 300+ ads in three days,..lot of em get flagged, but not enough,..there are always 250 ads left at the end of the day.

Link:

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=334&subAreaID=&query=jack key&catAbb=sss

My reason, to get him flagged, is easy,..Craigslist banned my account, after I reported this overposter...very funny,..:'(I did not act like him I had just two ads in two weeks (electronice) and now I really want to see his ads gone,..all of em...XD

If you can give me working software (or tell me what to change while using craigslist flagger V1) with working servers, or flagg him down by yourself, till he is banned from craigslist completly (nothing else counts more for me now) ,...I will pay you some money.
    Regards
    Chris

14. 59bluecool

59bluecool Veteran vet senior old school member

NICE lol imma try it thanks ;)

15. rocketsurgeon

rocketsurgeon Member member

Thank you, this will help me take over the market ;)

16. JinXeR

Lol um hmmm. I tried this for a while and it seemed to be working. Im not sure why it wouldnt.

17. tobbs

tobbs Member member

Hi confused008. The proxies/IPs have to be local to the site of the ads which you are flagging. This is why most flagging software doesn't appear to work. Find geo-specific proxies?IPs is the hardest part of flagging. I know of a great solution for a way to make IPs/proxies always available to this if the creator would be interested. (It's not my idea but it's an excellent one for flagging software! I can't afford the one I know of but maybe DmitryYank123 could add this option to his programme) .

Thanks.

18. deadbucker

deadbucker New Member

looks nice gunna download and try! thanks for the share

19. rapciuga

rapciuga Member member

trhanks for this

20. Luckster

Luckster New Member

Did he offer you a refund? What was his response? Seems to me he would want you to flag as many as you want since he makes more money that way. Has this been resolved?
    Any info you can give would be helpful as I was just about to purchase this software. I will hold off until I hear from you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.