Detailed Guide on how to be Successful on ProBux by an experienced Probux user

Discussion in 'Money Making Guides' started by BabyRootz, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyRootz

BabyRootz Old School old school member

Hello, I am an experience Probux user, I have been on Probux since march and know the ins and outs of Probux. I am writing this guide to to encourage and help people get a great kick start when they join Probux.

I would appreciate if you sign up under my referral link Here

ProBux is an advertising network that allows members to earn money by viewing advertisers websites and allows advertisers to get unique views to their websites. If you have been looking for a way to make a little extra money in your spare time then becoming a member of an advertising network is a good way to do that - but, don't expect to make large amounts of money in the process.

As a member on ProBux you will be able to earn money each and every time that you view an advertisement. You are guaranteed to get ads to view each day -. You can bring people into the program and earn when they click an advertisement or you can rent referrals if you don't want to do any promoting yourself. The amount of money you can earn from those referrals depends on the membership level you are at and the number of ads that they click each day.
    here are three different membership levels available - Standard, Golden, and Ultimate. Standard is the free level - but pricing is not given for the two paid levels. Referrals are available at a rate of 20 cents (or more) for each one per month. Though, if you set up autopay (where you pay for your referrals each month automatically) then you do get a 15% discount. And, if a referral does not perform then they give you the option of replacing that referral for an additional 7 cents. Minimum payout is $5 and they state that payments are process immediately when a payment request is made and it looks as though they have 2 different payment processors that you can choose from: PayPal and Payza for now.

When you register your account on Probux, click all the available ads that
    are in the view ads section Which you can see here: [​IMG]

I recommend that you invest some money in to Probux so you can have a good start. When you register an account on Probux, it will take 7 days for you to be able to invest( if you want bypass the 7 days, upgrade membership).

If you are a non-investor, I recommend that you complete tasks in the Task section which is here: [​IMG]

Tasks is a great way to earn extra money, especially for non investors.

[size=x-large]DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF BOTS OR SCRIPTS ON PROBUX, YOU WILL BE BANNED AT CASHOUT[/size]

[size=x-large]REFERRALS[/size]

What is a referral?

[size=large]A referral is a person who has joined a PTC site through the advertising efforts of the Website Administrator/s or the website's registered members. In essence, all members who join a PTC site is a referral one way or the other.
    There are 2 types of referrals:[/size]

[size=x-large]DIRECT REFERRAL[/size]

[size=large]This is a member who joined the site via the referral link of another member thus linking the new member to the member who invited him/her. The website will give commissions to the referrer for the clicks the referred member makes.[/size]

[size=x-large]RENTED REFERRAL[/size]

[size=large]This is a member who joined the site by visiting the default website link through search engines or who joined via the advertising efforts of the website administrator/s. These members are linked to the system and are available for renting for a small fee. The commissions for rented referral clicks are higher to increase the probability of profitability on your investment. Basically other members on Probux without a referral. When a rented referral is no longer paid for, they go back into the system and are available to be rented again once they are active clickers.[/size]

[size=x-large]REFERRAL MANAGEMENT[/size]

[size=x-large]DIRECT REFERRALS[/size]

[size=large]Direct referrals don't need management until you've reached close to the maximum amount allowed. They joined through your link and don't need to be renewed. They are forever linked to you. Therefore, it makes no sense to worry about a direct referral not clicking. You can only gain from them and you cannot loose.[/size]

[size=x-large]RENTED REFERRALS[/size]

[size=large]This requires more effort and knowledge. You invested to get these referrals and your main goal is to make back your 20 cents investment with profit. To effectively do this, you need to know what to look for and what to focus on.
    The main mistake people who use rented referrals make all the time is focusing on the average clicks of rented refs. They say if the average is below 2.0 you are losing money. In reality, that approach is only truly accurate if the referral has never been recycled. Once the referral is recycled, their average goes with them and the new referral will start with a fresh average.
    [/size]

[size=large]For example:
    A referral can click for 2 days and have an average above 4.0 and then stop clicking for 5 days and have a average below 2.0. If that referral is recycled and the new referral clicks right away, his average will be high again. That's what it's about right??? Not exactly..
    [/size]

[size=large]Here's an accurate display of what just took place:
    You MUST calculate your success in dollars and cents not averages!!! You invested money in order to get more money you didn't invest an average to get more averages. Focus on the money. What really took place in the above scenario is common but not good.

Let's do the money math without averages,

To get the referral costs $0.20
    Pay per referral click is $0.005 for standard members and $0.01 for Golden members.
    Cost to recycle is $0.07
    The above scenario said that the referral clicked 2 days in a row and had an average above 4.0. The average is good but the thing is, that referral only made you 2 cents (excluding autopay fees)
    [/size]

[size=large]That means you are now 18 cents away from getting back your investment[/size]

[size=large]The referral stopped clicking for 5 days and the average dropped. You then decided to recycle them so you could stop losing rental days and money. You recycle them and the new ref starts clicking right away for 2 days. His average is now sky high again. Not exactly...
    You spent 7 cents to recycle the referral and despite a good average once again,

You are actually minus 7 cents from where you started or 25 cents away from getting back you investment instead of 20. Frankly put,[/size]

[size=large]You are now -5 cents in the red and you need 2-3 days before you can even get back to the 20 cent mark.

That's the cold hard truth. Focus on your money not the average.
    [/size]

[​IMG]

YOU CAN LOSE DESPITE GOOD AVERAGES

[size=large]Focus on the amount of clicks versus the duration of time left for the rental.
    Focus on the date of the last click and the amount of clicks total.
    As a standard member, you need 40 clicks to break even and start making profit. (requires a minimum of 10 active days out of the 30 day rental period)
    As a Golden member you need 20 clicks to break even and start making profit. (requires a minimum of 5 active days out of the 30 day rental period)[/size]

[size=large]Any referral that has not given you at least 40 clicks as a standard member has not returned your investment. (20 clicks for golden members)

The clicks reveal the exact amount of money earned. My above figures don't even include autopay. With autopay reflected, the daily earnings will be a bit less but the likelihood of making profit in the end is greater. [/size]

[size=x-large]HOW TO RENT REFERRALS?[/size]

[size=large]On the home page(Account summary), there is a referral rented button where you can click. [/size] It looks like this: [​IMG]

[size=large]You can rent 3, 10, 20, 50, 70, and 100 referrals[/size] Shown Here: [​IMG]

[size=x-large]AUTOPAY[/size]

[size=large]What is it?
    Autopay is a system based tool that enables you to invest the first click of the day for each referral towards paying to keep them for an extra day. It allows you to automatically have your referrals extending themselves for extra days just by being active. With autopay on, if a referral has 29 days left and clicks, he will be automatically your referral for 30 days. That means tommorow that referral will be at 29 days again. If he clicks again, the next day he'll have 29 days again. This can go on for up to 20 days for a fee of less than 1 cent per day.[/size]

[size=large]Turn autopay on as soon as you rent your first 3 refs and keep it on indefinitely.
    [/size]

[size=x-large]RECYCLING[/size]

[size=large]What is it?
    Recycling is replacing a referral (normally an inactive one) with a new referral that has clicked recently and is likely to be more active. There is a fee to recycle referrals which makes it necessary but negative. It's the harsh reality of referral renting. An inactive referral means you are losing money and the only way to stop losing money is to lose more money!!! That's why recycling should be done in a strategic manner. If you focus on averages you WILL overspend and end up with many unprofitable referral positions.

The best way to view a rented referral is to view them as a referral POSITION. In reality, you have a 30 day, 20 cent position that you can shift referrals in and out of. If a referral is not clicking in his position, fire him and hire a new referral to click in his place. That's what recycling is for. Renewing the referral while keeping the POSITION. With that said, here is the best way to manage your referral positions using recycling.[/size]

[size=large]Recycle a referral if:

LOW TOLERANCE MODE
    • They have not clicked for 4 days after initial purchase
    • Have not clicked in 4 days and has not made 40 clicks within 15 days (20 clicks for golden members)
    • Has not clicked for 5 days at any given time

Be lenient with any referral that has made above 40 clicks (20 for golden members) and allow them 6 inactive days before recycling. They've made you profit so don't be too harsh on them. You may just spend 7 cents prematurely and end up putting yourself out of profit for that referral and end up at a loss for deducting 7 cents from what they've earned you already.
    [/size]

[size=x-large]EXTENDING REFERRALS
    [/size]

[size=large]What is it?
    This is simply adding days to your rental period. When extending, you can now choose from a selection of durations that weren't available before
    You will now be able to add as few as 15 days or as many as 240. Extending them for 60 days and upward will attract a discount that increases according to the extension duration. (more days, bigger discount) Here's a breakdown:[/size] [size=large]
    • 60 days - 10% discount
    • 90 days - 20% discount
    • 150 - 25% discount
    • 240 - 30% discount
    [/size]

[size=large]As i said earlier, Once you are up to 200 rented refs as a standard member you will be making dollars per day so you should be able to cash-out double digits every 7 days.

You can now focus on managing your referrals and cashing out your earnings until you get $70.00 in your Paypal/Payza account. This can take a while but you can speed up the process by getting direct referrals to boost your daily income or paying your way through. I used money from my Probux earnings and added a bit of my own money to get a jump off. Once golden, you will make double what you made before and can have your investment back way before your 1 year upgrade is finished.[/size]

[size=large]Your goal is to:[/size] [size=large]
    • manage your rented referrals
    • Cash-out as frequently as possible until you've made the entire upgrade fee or at least some of it.
    • Go golden and start snowballing your way to 450 refs
    • Use your main balance to buy at least 50 refs every 7 days
    • Max out at 2000 rented referrals (takes 4 months)
    [/size]

[size=x-large]BEP[/size] (BREAKING END POINT)

[size=large]BEP: Is the minimum AVG you will need to at least recover your investment.[/size]

[size=large]An example:
    You rent referrals and as you know they will be with you for 30 days, we need to extend their time before they expire so we don´t lose them besides the fact that we pay a small fee for letting they expire. So we need to know how much AVG or money we need to earn to at least recover our investment, so we need to do some calculations:
    Referral Price: $0.20
    Referral Click Value (Standard): $0.005
    Days: 30[/size]

[size=large]Formula
    ($0.20/$0.005)/30
    40/30

1.33 will be your BEP, if you can keep this avg by the end of the month you at least will recover your invesment. That is only for the first 30 days of your referrals, you need to calculate your new BEP when you extend a referral with another formula.

But don´t worry, the next boards are going to help you:[/size]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[size=large]You don´t know how to use them? Lets see an example:
    You are Golden with 500 rented referrals that you extended to 150 days, you just need to look for the board with the limit of referrals you have. If you already find it you will see that you will need a 0.53 avg, with this avg you ensure not lose money and at least recover your investment.[/size]

[size=large]I am reaching the end of this guide, I will update this this thread because I am missing some things I wanted to include. Again if you would like to sign up with my referral link you can. SIGN UP HERE[/size]

[size=large]Here is my current ProBux stats[/size]

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.