Get paid 50$ + just by posting

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by maxim123, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxim123

maxim123 New Member member

Hi guys,
    I guess you have all heard about Postloop which has been very popular at the moment. And I am here to bring another forum to you which pays you to post and guess what it pays near double of what Postloop pays per post.

Webs-co is a great forum where earning is as easy as can be. You get paid per post you make. You can get paid upto 8 cent per post that is (postloop=5 cent +++ 3 cent more). And you get paid posting in every category too, no exception at all. They have a slight different rule from other get paid to forums. You get paid 8 cent only when you post with 38 words or more which is very easy to make. For less words, a little decrease is done.

webs-co works with webs-co cash. 38 words per post means 20 webs-co cash which is equal to 8 cent.

The minimum payout is 4$ which means 1000 webs-co cash or 50 posts of 38 words or more which is about 2 lines.And the payment is through paypal and another thing is they are about to add alertpay payment method which is great for all you alertpay users who aren't able to enjoy Postloop due to only Paypal payment method. And the payment is done within 12 hours or even immediately.

Join now:

Referral link: http://webs-co.com/index.php

Non ref Link: http://webs-co.com/index.php

Here is my latest payment proof: ( It shows Deon Hamilton since he is the admin there and he pays the money)

[​IMG]
    HALLSTEINN likes this.
  2. David

David New Member senior old school member

Wait, so when do you get paid? Interested in signing up
  3. maxim123

After you have 1000 webs-co cash which can easily be accumulated, go to shop which is at the top of the webs-co forum, and buy respective item saying " Cash in 1000 webs-co cash for $4.00 us" or there are other items too like 2000 webs-co cash for 8$ and 4000 webs-co cash for 16$. After you buy the item. Go to your inventory in the left of the item page. and use the item you bought. Give them your username and paypal id and they will send you the payment.

You will get your payment within 12 hours or immediately if the admin is online at the time when you requested the payment.
  4. smittyssports

smittyssports New Member senior rogue sub

Sounds similar to the system that botemporium.com recently started... All except at botemporium the points for cashout vary day to day 1 day you can cash out 500 points for $5 next day it might be 2500 points for $5, they do this to keep members active.

Either way forums like these that pay members for being active are pretty cool :)
  5. maxim123

But the only difference between the botemporium.com and this site is that this site won't decrease the earning per post. They have actually increased it. Before it was 4 cent per post now it is 8 cent per post.
  6. HotFile

HotFile New Member member

Thanks maxim
    does it available for all countries?
  7. maxim123

sorry for the late reply. Yeah it is available for every country.

PS: I am mostly online there and will help you if you have any problems. And my friend deathstar is the moderator there who will help you in all times.
  8. Jericoe

Jericoe Guest

wow this sounds awesome, im definitely gonna try this out
  9. maxim123

Thanks. I am online there now. Just say your username.
  10. HotFile

I want to sign up under your ref link, but when I click on the link, I can not see your username as upline.
    [​IMG]
  11. brazil81

brazil81 New Member member

Do you have to have a certain rating to join some forums and cash out?
  12. maxim123

@Hotfile Don't worry just join.You can leave the box blank as long as you joined through my referral link . You will be referred to me.

@brazil81 this is a forum where you get paid to post. There are no any forums within it like postloop and no ratings system . So enjoy.
  13. HALLSTEINN

HALLSTEINN New Member member

Thanks for the site, I used Postloop before, but some forum admins jacked up my rating of 4.72 to like 3.93, so I'm ready to move on :p I'll try tomorrow, busy atm
  14. maxim123

Its ok. I know how it feels to have your good rating suddenly decreased since I also did postloop before.

Another payment proof of today. I could not give much time to the site since I am busy nowadays.

[​IMG]
  15. HotFile

woa, today you got 8.5$
    Signed up under you bro.
    Anyone has another payment proof? XD
  16. maxim123

I haven't spent much time these days there so I got only 8.5$. I will be posting more proofs tomorrow if I am not busy today and tomorrow. Many have got payments bro but I don't have their contacts so can't ask them.
  17. deathkiller

deathkiller New Member vet senior old school sub

Ill check this out after my exams :D Seems pretty cool :D
  18. maxim123

Yeah it is. Really really cool. I recommend this to everyone.
  19. makisigak0

makisigak0 New Member member

thanks for the share, i'm trying this right now :)
  20. maxim123

You are welcome buddy. Hope To see you around there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.