GiftHulk - Feed The Hulk And Get Rewarded

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by David7110617, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David7110617

David7110617 New Member member

Click For Updates:

November 1: The new GiftHulk is finally here! There are new features including a new design, more offer walls, higher-paying offers, and new prizes! Check it out today!

October 23: GiftHulk has announced the date of release for the new GiftHulk featuring a new look, more ways to earn, and much more! The official launch is November 1st at 10:00 AM PDT.

October 1: GiftHulk will be rolling out the new features for the site later this month which includes a new look, more ways to earn, and a faster server.

September 18 - Update: GiftHulk will have a new website layout on October 1! There will be a new logo, bug fixes, and more. Stay tuned!

September 16 - Update 2: There is a new feature on GiftHulk - Offer of the Day. Check it out!

September 16 - Update: GiftHulk has a new Facebook page! Click Here to visit the new Facebook Page.

September 15 - Update: Because of the Facebook page issues and server issues, the next Fountain of Youth Code will be released on September 23.

September 14 - Update: The GiftHulk Facebook page is temporarily closed due to trademark and copyright ingringments. Here is the information about what going to happen on GiftHulk is upcoming weeks:

-New ways to earn Hulk Coins - Bonus Bar, Games and more.
    -Better server to handle to overloads when Hulk Fountain of youth code will released.
    -New Logo and layout.
    -New prizes, and new ways to spend Hulk Coins.

September 1 - Update: Good morning, new shipping policy from GiftHulk. If it's your first redeem from GiftHulk, you will get your gift in up to 15 business days. If it's not your first redeem from GiftHulk, you will get your gift card in up to 10 business days.
    Currently, There is No Active Daily GiftHulk Fountain of Youth Code Available.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click the banner above to register!
    [​IMG]
    Click the banner below to register!
    [​IMG]
    Remember to enter the codes below at the Fountain of Youth to get an early start to your free prizes!
    Remember to like "GiftHulk" on Facebook by clicking Here to receive extra Hulk Coins!
    My Payment Proof:
    [​IMG]
    Other Payment Proof:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click the banner below to register!
    [​IMG]
    Non-Referral Link: http://www.gifthulk.com/
    If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask and I will get to you as soon as possible. If you would like some tips for earning on GiftHulk, leave a comment below and I will PM you with some helpful tips and ways to earn.

I will also try my best to update this thread with the daily Fountain of Youth Code posted on Facebook/Twitter. I will post the code here.

Click For Reviews:
  2. Joseph

Joseph New Member senior sub

Please include a non-referral link or this thread will get moved to self promotion.
  3. David7110617

Post #1: Check out the new and improved EDS - Now with offers worldwide!

Post #2: More then $5000 worth of prizes have been redeemed so far in August :)

Post #3: GiftHulk is down for upgrades, and will be back in 45 mintues.
    Update: Gift is now available.
  4. NZleet

NZleet New Member member

umm... so how do you get more hulk coins? is it exactly like swagbucks?
  5. jr6x

jr6x New Member senior member

Any good offers on that site?? I just see a bunch of 1 coins
  6. Hibari

Hibari New Member vet senior member

Is this instant when redeeming GC's?
  7. mond2039

mond2039 New Member old school

No,. every 1 month. :D
  8. David7110617

There are many different ways to earn Hulk Coins. There are 10 offer walls with videos daily and a huge variety of different offers. You can visit the Hulk EDS (Email, Download, Samples) where there are download, sample, and email offers (disposable email recommended). Also, there are tasks. There's the Hulk Opinion Center where you can do surveys from each provider daily. There's the Daily poll, and daily Fountain of Youth code on Facebook/Twitter. It's really easy to earn!

Compared to Swagbucks, it is way easier to earn on GiftHulk because the amount of points needed to redeem is extremely low on GiftHulk. Unlike other sites where you can be frustrated from out of stock messages, they always have their gifts in stock so you can redeem them as soon as you got enough coins in your account. They are innovative, so they keep updating the ways you can earn Hulk Coins so it will be easy to get your desirable gift. They have the best user support, via live support, e-mail, facebook and more.

[STRIKE]They send out the prizes at the beginning of the next month after the month you redeem your prize so if you redeem prizes in August, you will have your prize no longer than the fifth day of the next month (September). That's why it is a good idea to save your Hulk Coins until the end of the month so you will have your prize within a week![/STRIKE]

Update: New Shipping Policy - If it's your first redeem from GiftHulk, you will get your gift in up to 15 business days. If it's not your first redeem from GiftHulk, you will get your gift card in up to 10 business days.
  9. Hibari

Hibari New Member vet senior member

Could you PM me the working offers that give's big Hulk Points?

BTW, i just signed up under you ;)
  10. David7110617

Thank you, sent you a PM.

GiftHulk has announced that they are working on a bouns bar. When you earn 50 Hulk Coins a week (No matter how), you will get 10 more as appreciation to your efforts. The launch of the Bonus bar will be in early September. :)

Update: I will try to post the daily Fountain of Youth Codes at the bottom of the first post. Check often to see if there is a code!
  11. julietxxx

julietxxx New Member member

why post the ref link just post the reg one
  12. David7110617

Good morning, check out the new promotion banner below!
  13. Splitiii

Splitiii New Member

i'll check it out ;)
  14. David7110617

Did you sign up as my referral? :D
  15. TronTRon

TronTRon New Member member

seems nice that gifty hulk ,) thx
  16. David7110617

Haha, sure is. You're welcome.

Post #2: Earn an extra Hulk Coin by Tweeting "I Love GiftHulk - Earning Online Rewards Never Was So Easy - http://www.gifthulk.com/" and add your GiftHulk Username at the end of the tweet. Every 12 hour, GiftHulk will check twitter and add your coins. Valid only for people that have at least 10 followers. You can also replace http://www.gifthulk.com/ with your unique referral link. P.S - If you already did it in the past you can't do it again.
  17. iRosko

iRosko New Member senior member

Its like swagbucks but you dont search its pretty old site tbh.
  18. David7110617

Compared to Swagbucks, it makes GiftHulk look great. There is no limit on how many prizes you can redeem, the time it takes to earn points is way faster than Swagbucks, and the site isn't old. Many new features on on the way and it's already easy to earn.
  19. Joseph Chakma

Joseph Chakma New Member member

can you describe me, how this works
  20. Dojdimon

Dojdimon New Member member

I'm probably as always the competition was delayed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.