[Guide][Free]Blackmart Alpha - Free Apps For Android - No Root.

Discussion in 'Money Making Guides' started by Bunny, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunny

Bunny Hai! I'm Ericka! coldschool vet senior old school rogue sub member

Disclaimer: This is for educational purposes only, Jonbun and www.thebotnet.com are not responsible for anything that happens to you or your Android Device, even when you have used this guide. You should only use this to check whether the Application works on your Android Device, once you know that it does go to the Google Play Store and buy it, this helps to support the Developers which means more great apps will come out.

Okay, so once more Jonbun is bored [Getting boring I know…]

And as Jonbun was bored he went on TBN and saw this thread: How to get black market for Android?

So yea, I contributed to the above thread a little and stuff, but now I am making a full guide for it! :p

So shall we get started?

The Applications Needed

Depending on your phone/tablet you may only need one Application, that is the Black Market App, However it is a good idea to get these other three.

Blackmart Alpha - Needed, this is how you download and update your cracked apps.

Anti-Virus - I use AVG Free from Google Play, not needed but recommended as some of the cracked apps may not be good for your phone.

Appinstaller - This is only needed if you cannot install the Blackmart Alpha App, after that Blackmart installs everything else.

ZD Box - One of the most useful free apps around, however we will only be using it to transfer apps across to the SD card if there is one.

To download "Blackmart Alpha" and "Appinstaller" please do a Google search, they are 3rd party apps not endorsed by Google or Android.

You can download the anti-virus and ZD Box from the Google Play Store.

Using The Apps

Look at the picture below:

[​IMG]

You can see that I have the four apps I talked about in the section above installed, ignore the top four on the screen, those are my normal home screen apps.

Anti-Virus

This is an example for the AVG anti-virus only, first of you need to start the app:

[​IMG]

You will get a screen like the above, accept the terms and it will load to it's main screen, press the middle of that and this will happen:

[​IMG]

It will complete and etc etc, it works like any anti-virus just on a phone/tablet.

Appinstaller

If you need to install a third party app open up app installer, you will see a screen like the below, just navigate to the folder with the app in and install, this will only be required for Blackmart Alpha if your phone doesn't allow you to install third party apps easily.

[​IMG]

Blackmart Alpha

You will see this screen when you open the app [After you have accepted the T&Cs]

[​IMG]

It should be obvious how to find the apps you want [Search icon - Top right], then you will see a screen like this; I have used Fruit Ninja Paid as an example:

[​IMG]

Once you press the download button you will see this:

[​IMG]

You can do other things whilst this is downloading, much like the Google Play Store. When it is finished [You can tell by looking in your notification bar] Click that yellow bar.

[​IMG]

You will be taken to a screen like this, press install.

[​IMG]

It will now install your App, AVG will do an automatic scan on the new app if you have it installed.

Well done, you have installed your app, have fun playing.

[​IMG]

Remember that you can keep your Apps updated using this screen:

[​IMG]

Moving The Apps To A SD Card

Now if you wish to move your apps to your SD Card open up the ZD Box and accept any T&Cs. Scroll down on the main page of the App until you see "App To SD".

[​IMG]

You will now see a screen like this:

[​IMG]

Just click "Batch Move" and select the apps you want to move:

[​IMG]

Then "Move Selected".

It will take you to each App control page, just press move to SD Card on each one.

So that finishes this guide on how to use the Blackmart Alpha App for Android devices.

- Jonbun -

shoebi12 likes this.
  2. shoebi12

shoebi12 Senior senior member

really awesome thread! :D

3. Bunny

Thanks, and off topic: I like your avatar! :p

- Jonbun -

shoebi12 likes this.
  4. ArianaGrande

ArianaGrande Veteran vet senior member

//10char

5. Akramses04

Akramses04 Member member

Wow! Nice one!

6. Bunny

Just a quick little bump, it did take me a little while to write this guide, I would like more people to see it...

- Jonbun -

7. sawant12

sawant12 Guest

dafq Jonbum again....

8. guyver2k

guyver2k Member member

Blackmart is great. I use it most. But for those who have limited phone memory, I suggest you download applanet (its back online) or snappzmarket. They download apps directly to sd so u can install/uninstall at your conveniece.

9. ZX3

ZX3 Business Hippie vet senior member

Nice guide, But i use approb.com which is way faster and easier to get all apk and it works for Ipod touch too.

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1337 Member coldschool vet senior old school sub member

I have applanet(different black market) and whenever the app is done downloading and is about to install the applanet crashes and it doesn't install.

11. guyver2k

guyver2k Member member

Really? works great on my motorola xt720

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.