[GUIDE] The SWAGBUCKS Mass Referral Technique [100% TESTED, SPAMPROOF, DELICIOUS!]

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by Gigafrost, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigafrost

Gigafrost New Member coldschool vet senior old school member

[FONT=&quot]Updated as of 1/11/2010

Need help getting referrals for Swagbucks.com or would just like to add on some more to your bounty of emails?
    You can do so through a technique some may call Mass Referalling. It's simple, free, and will always work! 99% of the time you can multiply your point yield, and get to your goals FASTER. What do you have to lose? Everything if you don't read on! Let's begin.
    (Note if you already know about SwagBucks and mass referalling skip down to "The Technique" section)

[​IMG]

Well that's all fine and dandy Gig, But HOW does this all work?

[​IMG]

If you're not already familiar with the whole SwagBucks website, then to be honest, you're missing out. At least, I think so, and I have a pretty good sense of intuition
    (Mom says so).

A Brief Description:

The way I use view the site, SwagBucks is a site geared towards doing the things that you normally do online but you get credits ever so often. These credits can earn you points. See www.swagbucks.com to see the site for yourself. I'm too lazy to write a full blown description. Hence the word "Brief." Continuing on...

The Technique:

[​IMG]

The technique is simple, and will work. though it requires a team effort on the communities part. All we would have to do is use our own emails, that's right, emails. But the thing is that it must be one that isn't already signed up with SwagBucks.

Nervous about using a personal email? If you need a program that creates emails automatically, you can also use the Yahoo email creator by Sonic (Link) to make a new one.

Now that all of that is out of the way, all you have to do is post an email that is not used by SwagBucks like so. This is important as the email address will be used to make a new account, after the list gets to a decent size. let's start with mine:

synthsilver[TBN]@yahoo.com

I typed [TBN] to prevent spammers (and swagbucks) from trying to reach my email through this forum. It can be anywhere in your email address. Now copy this email address and PASTE YOUR EMAIL next to it in your post. Separated by commas. For example:

synthsilver[TBN]@yahoo.com, Gobullhorns[TBN]@hotmail.com

The person after you will then add his/hers and so on. After a while the list will eventually get bigger and bigger (considered that everyone is following the directions), when you feel that there is a reasonable amount of referrals, simply copy the entire list of emails, open Notepad and go to:

Notepad>Edit>Replace. In the field that says "Find What:" Type in [TBA], that's the no spam text that we need to get rid of before we post it in Swagbucks. Then just hit OK (don't type anything in the other field!) You should have then deleted the no spam text from the emails. While you're at it, you will also need to delete the new email that YOU MADE from the list, unless you want them to find out that you're using multiple accounts! For word it's the same thing, except there's usually a button that says "Find/Replace" that you have to get to. Okay so that parts done. Now what?

All there's really left to do is copy that same list, and paste it into the Swagbucks promotion/referal link of your account. Here is the area of the site that I'm talking about Here, Let's call it the Invite and Earn page. Since we already have our emails, we don't need to try and import anything. Just click on the "Enter Addresses Manually" Tab and paste the list into that huge text field where it says "Your Friends Addresses". Even add a little note if you want. Then click on Invite.

And that's all there is to it! Of course you will have to make sure that your email address is not already signed up with swagbucks. Otherwise that referal will be rejected by the system. Fair enough? Okay so let us recap:

[/FONT]
    1. [FONT=&quot]Make an email or use one that isn't already connected to SwagBucks. To be safe. DO NOT USE A PERSONAL EMAIL.
      [/FONT]
    2. [FONT=&quot]Copy the email of the people who previously posted and post your email after theirs. separated by commas.[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=&quot]Wait for the list to grow. Everyone MUST post blank emails for the list. We'll all make new accounts once the list is big enough.
      [/FONT]
    4. [FONT=&quot]After we get enough emails, Copy and Paste the list into Notepad or Word and remove no spam text.[/FONT]
    5. [FONT=&quot]Put the list into the Invite and Earn page. This is on the account that you want to add referalls to and should not be connected with the email that you posted. In fact, you will need to DELETE your email from the list. REMEMBER THIS![/FONT]
    6. [FONT=&quot]Check your NEW EMAIL and make a new Swagbucks account.
      [/FONT]
    7. [FONT=&quot]PROFIT!
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Referalls are sent Now What?

After the referalls are sent, you will then simply make an account using that new email. Just to be safe, you can probably Hide your IP address or log into swagbucks using an Ananomous proxy. What ever you use, the point is that you want to be ANONYMOUS when you create and log into your new swagbucks account.

If you've done it right, You should be able to have two accounts by now. Your primary account that you always had, and your new one. The primary account will be Raking in the extra points whenever someone else gets points. The secondary account WILL NOT BE GIVING YOUR ACCOUNT POINTS but will be helping credit others when it earns swagbucks. This is key to keep the process flowing. Eventually you will be making huge swaggies in no time!

To make the process even faster and smoother, you can use something like ROBOSWAG to help you earn points automatically and do the searches for you. I only advise when your using it for your NEW account, that you also make sure that it is under an anonymous proxy, so they don't notice that your using multiple roboswags under the same IP address

Here is what is should somewhat look like set up (Note I am using roboswag for my original account):

[​IMG]

If there are any questions or comments feel free to ask, though I recommend keeping posting on this thread to a minimum, in order to make it easier in finding the posts with the addresses. For an easier way to get to the list we make (Instead of looking at the last post) I will post it on the first page. So Let's get this started!

Regards ~ Gig
    [/FONT]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LIST (NOTE THAT BY POSTING, YOU ABIDE BY THE FORUM RULES AND WILL NOT SPAM THE EMAILS MENTIONED):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    synthsilver[TBA]@yahoo.com,
  2. Cheese

Cheese Guest

Huh, I don't really get it :O
  3. Gigafrost

Basically you are making another account for SwagBucks.com but the email that your using for that new account will be used in helping build our referal list. As more people add their emails onto the list, you will get more referalls, which equals more Swagbucks, which equals more money! The email that you make must not be already used for a previous swagbucks account though, otherwise that email will be rejected! So for right now you are only submitting a blank email address. Once we get enough emails, we'll start making our accounts. This is so everyone can have a fair share of new referalls. I also forgot to mention that part :p Updated the guide.

Just so everyone is aware, this requires some cooperation in order for it to work to it's fullest. :)
  4. fgluh98

fgluh98 Old School old school member

wait a sec though. that extra account can only be a referral to ONE person. which means if EVERYONE wants to get referrals that we're gonna have to make alot of extra emails would it not? in which case it almost becomes useless because you would have to log into every account and bot swagbucks to help everyone out and expect the same in return. So really this is just a way of helping one person out...
  5. Gigafrost

Gah. That is actually correct. Tested and true, those referalls will only go to a single person. They were ahead of me on this one... Dangit and i had my hopes up! I wen't ahead of myself. >:l

But isn't there a bot that can allow you to send your referalls to credit multiple people? That doesn't make any sense as to why they will do such a thing. :/

Edit: Either way I still have a workaround that may work. What if you make multiple accounts using anonymous proxies and refer them all to your original one. You will still get more credits than before and you don't have to share them with anybody. Would that work?
  6. fgluh98

fgluh98 Old School old school member

lol of course that would work. Well provided that you use secure high anon proxies and they don't catch you by the time you trade your bucks in. Aside from that though you should be set.
  7. cleorose

cleorose Old School old school member

Best way to get referrals for swagbucks is to go where the needy people are. Evony is an online game. Swagbucks has paypal and game cards.

Go to a server. Join a large alliance. Preferablly inexperienced players lol. But experienced plyers will work. Chances are they are spenders anyway.

Send out a group email telling them how to get coins for their account.

Get them on swagbucks. Babysit them for a week. explain sandboxie. swagtool bar codes swidget and all that.

Get them really going. And after a week move to the next alliance. you can even point those members here.

No need to make a million accounts. I have 80 referrals using this method. Some will find swagbucks easy and stick to it. others wont. As these people are gonna be dumb have a plan to help them get the most of their swagbucks in the first week. First cashout and they will be hooked. But ur gonna have to help them get there.

You can tweak this to other online games.
  8. rion

rion Member member

nice 1 dude, lets try ;D
  9. pinoypayter

pinoypayter Member member

i am downskies, just keep us updated.
  10. deritsam

deritsam Member member

Talk about thinking outside the box,
    I guess this is beyond the box...
    nice one btw
Thread Status: