Help me in swagbucks mobile verification....

Discussion in 'Our Community' started by max8019, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max8019

max8019 New Member

Hey guys....... please can any1 help me in swagbucks mobile verfication. You will receive a text message containing a code and u have to tell me that code.... after 3-4 days I will pay u 5 $ amazon gift card code. Please PM me ur Phone number.........

Any help would be appreciated and i will definitely pay u.
  2. pixeldust

pixeldust New Member

I have the same problem. Swagbucks doesn't even like real cell numbers. At least it doesn't like my pre-paid phone (it's a TrackFone, btw). It DID accept a number from a Net10 pre-paid phone a few months ago.

I've tried Google Voice, Pinger, a ton of other online txt services, Android txt apps... none of it works.

I'm willing to pay with a $5 Amazon gift card. I'll input your cell # into Swagbucks, then they'll txt you a code. You'll email/message me the code and I'll give you the Amazon GC. Or I could give you $2 if your cell # is accepted, then $3 after you give me the code. They won't use your number to spam you. When I did this before, I never got another txt from them.

EDIT:
    Never mind guys, I found a cheap Net10 phone for $7 and I'm going to just buy that and hope it works. Thanks to the people who messaged me. I would have written back, but my post count isn't high enough to send messages. It didn't sound like your suggestions would have worked out, but thanks for writing, appreciate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.