[hot] ♦ become a rich bitch running a minecraft server ♦ [hot]

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by ZERGAH, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZERGAH

ZERGAH Member member

I just got this eBook which explains How to make cash running a minecraft server,
    Hope you enjoy it!

Attached Files:

Jasperino likes this.
  2. Jasperino

Jasperino New Member coldschool senior old school sub

You didn't even explain how to make a minecraft server (setting up a run command, plugins, etc). That is actually the most important part of a minecraft server, having your config setup.

I own a minecraft server with a friend of mine, and ours has been quite successful for a while (not that much anymore, on a good day we got 10 people online, first it was like 10 every day, 30 at good days). And believe me, we have actually just been lucky. It's not easy to make a successful minecraft server just like that. Escpecially if you're in it for the money. The money should be an extra, not your main concern about the server. Hell, your hourly income would even be higher at McDonalds than running a minecraft server.

Not saying this to ruin your guide or anything. You actually wrote it out quite good. It's just that many people will not be successful, and that if you're in it for the money instead of creating a nice server for the people (at least at the beginning), the chances of succeeding are even less :okay:
  3. ZERGAH

ZERGAH Member member

"I just got this eBook" I didnt make it a friend did. but thanks for the review.
  4. wicker558

wicker558 Senior senior old school sub

When you can't make a server with working plugins don't even try to make money with it !

BTW : Thanks dude !
  5. Jasperino

Jasperino New Member coldschool senior old school sub

Oh sorry didn't realise that :p Anyway, things like naming the server and how to get members is explained quite well (voting sites). Those are things not everyone realizes are important, so it's good to have it written out for then. :)

Well I can and have. But yes, that's kind of the point I was trying to make.
  6. wicker558

wicker558 Senior senior old school sub

Ye... It's easy to make MC server, but it takes kinda lot of time to learn permissions.Once you learn it, you are done ! :okay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.