How I got a partnership with Machinima.

Discussion in 'Youtube Money' started by Ewok, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok

Ewok Old School old school member

Alright guys, we've all seen gaming videos on youtube. It could've been on a network such as Machinima, TGN, Or Yeousch. Now I'm sure some of you want to get one. Well, here's an easy tutorial on how to get a partnership through TGN or machinima and start to earn revenue on your videos.

There are a lot of myths that you need a large subscriber base to get a partnership. I can tell you this is not true. Even through Machinima, Youtube's largest network, subscribers isn't a huge factor. For TGN you need 1k views a day, for machinima I would say you need 500-1k subs and 1k views on each of your last 15 videos.

So the first thing your going to want to do is make a youtube account and decide what you're going to be recording and how you are going to be doing that. It may be COD on Xbox360 recording with a HD PVR or it may be BF3 on the pc recording with fraps. Either way, decide what you're going to do with your channel.

Then make content. Put at least some effort in your videos. It makes all the difference when you finally get your partnership.

After that you're going to want to sign up at vagex and enhanceviews. You can sign up here(non-ref links): Enhance Views - Free YouTube Views, Comments, Favorites, Likes, and Subscribers Free Youtube Views | Buy Youtube Views or here(ref link- it really helps me out): Free Youtube Views | Buy Youtube Views http://www.enhanceviews.net/rpage.php?spec=46928&splash=0 . Once you are done with that, earn credits. I recommend you run them non stop for a few days before you start using the credits. That way you build up a stock pile of viewing credits.

Now put those credits to use. One feature I really love on Vagex is the "auto-allocate" feature. If your credits you assigned to a video drop below 100 the system will automatically add another 1000 to the video.

Also, I would recommend adding some subscribers to your channel just so it seems more legit. I personally use http://eazysubs.com (non-ref) http://eazysubs.com/index.php?r=ewokson (ref). It works like a sub4sub system but you can use a different account to subscribe to people than your main gaming channel which is very nice.

Now you have to do this for about a month. After that you should have averaged over 1,000 views a day. I currently do 2,500/day with my setup. But basically, you can then apply for a TGN or machinima partnership and start to earn revenue on all of your gaming videos.

Patel likes this.
  2. Cory

Cory Certified Nigga coldschool vet senior old school rogue sub member

This is what everyone was doing, you just made it into a guide for n00bs.

Nice thread!

3. Woliati

Woliati Member member

TGN became shit after awhile. Hengestgo.

4. LonerBear

LonerBear Member member

If only there was something like this for people who post videos that aren't Video Game related :/

Cory likes this.
  5. Malahoko

Malahoko Senior senior member

Post your channel link

6. Ewok

Yeah, that's why I avoided tgn. Went with machinima to help my channel grow.
    Guide still works for regular partnership, but I don't know where you can apply for it. I have heard of people using vagex and getting partnership
    Lol. After I admit to botting my account? Funny joke.
    Thanks

ZOMGImAwesome likes this.
  7. Guzzie

Guzzie Member member

I applied to TGN + VEXON, they never responds.
    What now?
    I don't bot.

8. armedNINJA

armedNINJA Active Member coldschool senior member

^^^ Not replying means that you aint getting a partnership aha

And good guide =D

9. stateamind

stateamind New Member

Thats Good bro. Are you know getting paid?

10. Ewok

Bot.
    Thank you
    Not yet, still in process of partnering the channel but I have the contract and such.

11. OBSIDIAN

OBSIDIAN Subscriber vet senior member

You might want to see that before you ge with Machinima.

ZOMGImAwesome likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.