How I Make About $250/Month On The Go

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by CypherrX, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CypherrX

CypherrX Member member

I understand that the following websites and methods have been around for a while. I wanted to share my combination and what seems to be working out for me with very minimal effort and as a complete noob to all of this. I’ve benefited a lot from TBN, so perhaps, another might benefit from this post, too.

SWAGBUCKS - $50/MONTH
    I have created two accounts and only use it on my mobile devices. Be careful to keep the accounts separate as Swagbucks is picky and will ban you, but I have been running it as such for over a year now. One is run through BlueStacks while the other is on my tablet.

I can earn 50SB a day on each with the Swagbucks TV app playing in the Comedy section. Additionally, I run Entertainow app on my mobile devices (not on Bluestacks as it doesn't work) and earn 26SB a day on each playing in the TV Spots section. This amounts to about 4,560SB a month. Amazon gift cards are 450SB for $5.00 (which is capped off at 5 per month).

Ref Link
    Non-Ref Link

BING - $25/MONTH
    I have created five accounts on Bing. I use the Rewards4Bing Android app (costs $1.00 on XDA) and autorun my five accounts. Between normal and mobile searches, you can earn 25 points per account per day. Right now, I’m cashing out at 475 points for 500 Swagbucks. When I cap out on the 5 max of Amazon gift cards per month, I go for the $25 PayPal at 2,500SB. Otherwise, you can use the $5 Tango Card at 470 points and get Amazon gift cards.

Ref Link
    Non-Ref Link

PERK TV - $50/MONTH
    This is a newer one I’m trying that is like Swagbucks TV. It has continuous play and no limit on points earned each day. After playing several videos, I earn about 4 points. I have an extra iPod running this continually. It will take 3-4 days to earn 5,000 points for a $5.00 Amazon gift card. Rinse and repeat.

Ref Link
    Non-Ref Link

APPTRAILERS - $45.00/MONTH
    I have three different mobile devices running this, and they do not interfere with each other. I am sure to watch all golden trailers that come through as well as download and leave tips. I also run all 5 point trailers while watching TV. You only need to watch the initial add and then click done when the app trailer appears. Between the three devices, I can fairly easily get $0.50-$0.75 per day per device.

You can click here for my recent payment proof. The abnormal amounts ($10.00+) was because I got a new phone and had a bunch of gold trailers. So, if you are new, there is quick earning potential here.

SLICETHEPIE - $30/MONTH
    This website pays you per review you while listening to their music. Honestly, the music is pretty terrible, so I can only handle so much at a time. I write out my own reviews; the more you write, the more you earn. I aim to earn about $0.15 per review. I try to accumulate $1.00 per day, but you can do more if you’d like. Cashout is $10.00. There is much more earning potential here, however.

Ref Link
    Non-Ref Link

Do you have a tip or an app that I haven’t thought about yet? Let me know. I’m always looking for more ways to earn on the go. Again, hopefully someone finds this thread helpful!

EDITED: Bad math :-/
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    youcanfinddav, chibby30 and Whoanow like this.
  2. bobthemuffin

bobthemuffin Member member

How long does PerkTV take after you redeem your giftcards to actually get them?
  3. dahmouna

dahmouna Member member

how we can earn money from bing ??? and how to register ???
  4. CypherrX

CypherrX Member member

Rewards are processed on Mondays from anything requested the previous week. So, if you were to request on a Tuesday, it would be processed the following Monday. It could take 5-10 business days, though.

The guide I use is above. You can register for an account by going to Bing Rewards - Dashboard. You can do your searches manually. Every two searches is one point for a max of 15 points a day. Every 2 searches from mobile is 1 point for a max of 10 points a day. So, you can earn a total of 25 points a day per account. I have 5 accounts and use the app mentioned in OP to autorun my searches.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    dahmouna likes this.
  5. seodorks

seodorks New Member

250 a month pays for cell phone but you mention you are running several mobile devices - are you connected to wifi ?
  6. Henduke

Henduke Member member

Just go to bing and sign up. Easy
  7. dfamorim

dfamorim Member member

swagbucks error register account...
  8. Henduke

Henduke Member member

Which one do you guys think is the best one? Need to make money fast and easy.
  9. Shashwat911

Shashwat911 Member member

Do you use any not for bing or everything you earn by them is natural and manual?
  10. CypherrX

CypherrX Member member

To be specific, I use my iPod touch and my Android tablet. I also have Bluestacks installed on PC. So, everything is through WiFi.

I do use a autosearch bot for Bing as linked above. The is a buck and autoruns so I don't have to remember to start it. There is a free web app at http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/ for bing searches. Otherwise, everything else I do is done manually. Also, I use an adblocker on my Android devices to speed up SwagbucksTV and Entertainow.

Depends on exactly what you're looking for, but I'd recommend Apptrailers as a starting place. At the beginning, you'll have a lot of gold trailers. So, with a new cell phone, I was able to make about $16 as you can see in my screenshot. That was in a couple hours. It will drastically slow down from there, but payout is instant to PayPal as well.
  11. CypherrX

CypherrX Member member

Another tip for AppTrailers and Perk TV...

If you are running on a jailbroken iOS device, download Fast Forward from Cydia. Once you have Fast Forward downloaded, open it and turn it on for AppTrailers and Perk TV. Click on Settings and change the number to 10.

This will speed all of your videos up in a huge way costing you less time!
  12. youcanfinddav

youcanfinddav Member member

Thanks for the share! I signed up for the Perk TV under your ref link.
  13. achembrot

achembrot Member member

not easy as it seams
  14. lonewulf19

lonewulf19 New Member

Where do I install apptrailers. I have a U.S. jailbroken ios7 iphone 5. I don't see it in appstore!
  15. CypherrX

CypherrX Member member

It does take some commitment, and I'm fortunate enough to have several devices to operate from now. But, for me, it's virtually autopilot at this point. Sorry if you haven't had the same luck!

Hm, that's a good question. Their website says it's iOS (App Trailers - iOS and Android) and I have it on my phone, too. But, when I click the link now, it says not available in US. Maybe it has been removed from US store since I've downloaded it?
  16. tekene1

tekene1 Member member

how much money i can earn i a week ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.