How to Find Dofollow Blogs to Comment for Backlinks

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by newblackhat, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newblackhat

newblackhat New Member member

So I have been talking about blog commenting for awhile now. I have share why you want to blog on a strictly dofollow blogs for the backlink. If you don’t remember what a dofollow blog comment than please check out the my previous post. A simple and quick way to get some very high quality backlinks is by adding some valuable blog comment on a dofollow blog.:gtfo:
    [​IMG]:okay:
    One of the tricks with this link building strategies is finding revelvant blogs within you niche that are dofollow. Another thing to look for is the quality of the site, quality of comments, and make sure the blog is completely spam free. I would like to snitch and share a little secret of how to find blogs that are dofollow within your niche. These are some simples examples on how to find dofollow blogs to comment on by going to Google and typing in the following::facepalm:

Your Niche “Allowed HTML tags:â€
    Your Niche “Enable CommentLuvâ€
    “powered by expressionengine†“Your Niche†site:.us
    “Add comment†Your Niche
    “Post comment†Your Niche
    “Write comment†Your Keywords
    Your Niche “leave a comment†/ “leave commentâ€
    Your Niche “Notify me of follow-up comments?â€+â€Submit the word you see below:â€:badass:
    Your Niche “Remember my personal information†+ “Notify me of follow-up comments?â€
    Your Niche “This site uses KeywordLuvâ€
    Inurl:.edu “Powered by wordpressâ€
    Some other ways to find
    Your Niche “top commenterâ€
    Please not where it’s stated above Your Niche would actually be replaced by you specific niche or keywords your wanting to match.:fuckyea:

I want to hear from my readers do you have another ways that you find dofollow blogs to comment on? If so, please share in the blog comment section below!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.