LinkBucks bot

Discussion in 'Completed Requests' started by Marcellus, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcellus

Marcellus Veteran vet old school member

Requesting a bot for LinkBucks.

The Bot im looking forward to is: Linkbucks. The bot itself will have a box where you can put links into (These links are the ones you have generated from Linkbucks.com).The box would supposedly be in a GUI. And the Bot would click these links in a GUI'd browser (Im sure thats what you would call it. But really its just 2 Boxes where one, You put the link into and the 2nd one would be another box that shows the link being clicked).

So what im looking forward to in the bot:
    -A GUI (a pretty big and visible one)
    -A bot that clicks 1 link at a time (im sure if your only link gets clicked 2000 times in one seconds is pretty suspicious)
    -A bot with delays between clicks (I.E 1-7 Second delays)
    -Multi link compatible
    -And whatever else you want to throw in :p

YOU DONT HAVE TO ADD EVERYTHING I ASKED ABOVE! Im just saying those as suggestions :p

P.S: Before any of you 0-3 Post users say "Oh this looks simple, Ill get on this _____" And you never do... Please dont. Your only wasting your time Spamming topics/Threads. If you do however say this and never make the bot, then please be aware you Post count "MAY DECREASE" due to a mod/admin decreasing it because of spam :p! So just dont waste your time, and my time with those useless posts. But please post it if you Really are willing to make the bot.

2. ucvdan

ucvdan Old School old school member

Great idea, but whoever makes it might want to add a proxy list, cause linkbucks only takes one click from an IP address a day...

3. Hey

Hey Senior senior old school member

-sigh- We already have multiple page viewing bots with proxy support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.