Make Money answering polls! $0.05 per question and make as much accounts as you want!

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by Jasko Koyn, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasko Koyn

Jasko Koyn New Member vet senior old school sub

OK what site am I talking about? You've probably heard of it. It's called Predicto

http://www.predicto.com

It's a pretty easy site to use. You can sign up for free(I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT ENTERING YOUR CELL PHONE AS IT CAN CHARGE YOU). You press Play Predicto and you get questions that ask about the future and you answer it. Each question is 5 points which is basically 5 points. You get 25 more points if it's actually right.

To speed things up right after you answer the question you get a page that says loading results. Refresh the page so you can move onto the next question.

You can also make as much accounts as you want. I don't think they really care about how many account you make. I have 6 and have redeemed multiple amazon accounts. They even sent it all in one envelope.

Now there's a huge downside to this.

NO REFER SYSTEM.
    Also they eventually run out of questions and you have to wait for more later. I usually just make a new account while I Wait.

Just thought I share this with you guys :D!

Edit: Here is a guide on how I do it!

1) Sign up as a basic member NOT A PREMIUM MEMBER!
    2) You will recieve a registration e-mail INSTANTLY. In some cases they don't send it ;/. So you have to register another time with a different e-mail. For some reason yahoo emails dont work with it..
    3) Once you get the e-mail and click the link. You will get a chance to fill your information. Fill it all out with TRUE INFORMATION(Don't worry it wont get shared with anyone else. its just so they know where to send the prizes) DO NOT PUT IN YOUR CELL PHONE!
    4) Next click Play predicto and then Get Survey.
    5) You'll be asked a question and all you have to do is click an answer. The questions ask what you think will happen in the future. Click any answer. I usually don't read them.
    6) Enter the captcha code. It isn't case Sensitive. so if you see a captcha like this SnUPEB you can type it in like snupeb.
    7) when you get to the "Thank you for voting!" page. Refresh the page. If it says "You already took this survey" Dont worry you still get credited. This goes faster and you'll reduce the time it takes to answer questions from 1 minute to 15 seconds. Eh? Pretty good eh.
    8)When you're done redeem and MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT(but remember your old account) to keep making money

I have 6 accounts and have answered all the questions on them. When you run out of questions from all the accounts you make. Just wait a week. Then answer the new questions. Eventually you'll be making lots of money. They don't support paypal sadly :( but they have other great prizes :D!

edit: here's the video on how to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRU5bgyRWw

[​IMG]
    Wasabi and TearsInVegas like this.
  2. saltox

saltox New Member old school member

how much you've eran in this site so far? any proof of payment?
  3. h4xfr33

h4xfr33 New Member vet senior member

this site is legit. made $100+ off it. one account tho. you can make multiple accounts? no ban? please verify.
  4. Hero.

Hero. New Member senior

Just signed up. Site looks nice.

Abut how long would it take to make 100 points/how many do you make a day?

Edit: Someone needs to bot this..
  5. Jasko Koyn

Here are 3 of my accounts. I plan on making 10 accounts.
    http://img822.imageshack.us/i/predicto.png/
    Here's some payment. As you see from this account I have $15 about to be shipped to me :D
    http://img248.imageshack.us/i/predicto2.png/
    I have made over $50 so far with this site so far.

Also to make it go faster. Just refresh when you see this page. Unless you want to see the results. It takes me a about 1 hour and 30 minutes to make a little over 1000 pounts. Thats $10. Good thing if your right :D you get 25 extra points! so thats plus
    http://img827.imageshack.us/i/predicto3.png/
  6. h4xfr33

h4xfr33 New Member vet senior member

with your multiple accounts, did you use the same name and adress? just dif emails and usernames right?
  7. Jasko Koyn

Yeah pretty much.
  8. AkronHammer

AkronHammer Guest

Do they cashout paypal?

And so with 10 accounts you can make how much per hour?
  9. iWin

iWin New Member vet senior member

Don't make multiple accounts. One of mine got banned...
  10. lilc800

lilc800 New Member vet senior member

i will try ! (is there a poll limit ?)
  11. psycoffman

psycoffman New Member old school member

Everytime I refresh the page it just takes me to "you have already submitted this survey" page. What is the trick?
  12. Deathray75

Deathray75 New Member old school

do they support paypal is it legit any proof of money??
  13. psycoffman

I have to say, I'm a little skeptical. Being the nerd I am, I did the math. So a question takes an average of about 1 min to complete. 60 questions x $.05. That equals $3 an hour which doesn't sound like much. If you add the fact that if you get at least 40 of the 60 right, you get $10 more. So that makes $13 an hour. Seems a little too good to be true. Has anyone ever received the gift cards they have ordered?
  14. Hero.

Hero. New Member senior

I've heard from friends it's legit, but I'm just now joining.

I want someone to bot this so bad >.<
  15. Jasko Koyn

There is a trick to make it go faster. I'm just going to do a quick video on how to make it go faster in a couple hours. Honestly it only takes 1-2 hours to make $10 just by answering polls. Then there's the additonal of getting it right. I was skeptical too since , but I recieved my gift cards and I'll take a picture of the envelope and gift cards later. I'll post them for you guys to see.

oh and if anyone finds a kind of add-on that does captcha for you that would be nice ;)

Sadly they don't support Paypal. just gift cards and all that other junk they have(the only good thing is the wii(bleh;/))
  16. psycoffman

Wow that sounds great! How often can you make the $10 with one account? I guess what I'm saying is, are there enough questions for $10 a day on one account? Thanks for all the help!
  17. Jasko Koyn

When you first start out. There will be enough questions to make $10 per account. After that you'll get around 10 questions a day. here's what I like to do. I made all my accounts in one day and pretty much spent most of the day doing the questions . Then I just leave those accounts for next weekend(remember the passwords!!!) I log back into each account and I'll have plenty of questions and I make money again. Probably won't reach enough for $10 but around $5 for each account. Not only will you get more questions, but that also gives time to see if your predictions are right. Meaning when you log back in. you'll have more points than last week! The only thing that sucks is that some questions ask you to predict what will happen in 3 months, but that's just some not all!
  18. psycoffman

Ok so say I make 7 accounts and do one each day. Every 2 weeks each account should get $10 so that should make me approx $140 a month?
  19. henrykispo

henrykispo New Member old school member

how long does the registration e-mail come?
  20. Jasko Koyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.