Make Money for posting on forums

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by DeadlyCheese, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyCheese

DeadlyCheese Old School old school member

[​IMG]

This website allows you to get paid for posting on one or more forums. It is fairly simple and requires little work if your don't mind how fast you make money.

How does it work?
    After you have signed up and completed registrations you should see a section called Forums.

You pretty much join one or more of those forums and subscribe to it. After you have joined you can begin posting and they will track your posts automatically.

How much can you earn?
    You earn an average of $0.05 per post which is decent because 100 posts would = $5.00 and you can cash out when you have 25 points which is $1.25.

Register Now!

non-ref

Register now and i'll try help you out ;)
  2. kirtan14

kirtan14 Member member

How many times can you post per day? And how long on average does it take per 1 post? Like 30 seconds? So you can make a lot with this? Am I correct?

Plus have you actually gotten something from there?

Kind Regards
  3. DeadlyCheese

You can post unlimited everyone (i think) and you can post in multiple forums, not just one so you can earn a lot more points.

Also i haven't received any money yet as I've just started myself but i've almost got enough points to cash out.
  4. markpolska

markpolska Senior senior old school member

payment proof please?
  5. Cfomodz

Cfomodz Guest

Yes, it is in Make Money, so you need a payment proof (Or else this is Self Promo)
  6. DeadlyCheese

when i get paid, i'll post proof but i am 99% certain it is legit as the site has been running for a while with an active user base.
  7. Eldrid

Eldrid Old School old school member

I joined today the program. The rules for withdrawal are:
    Are there any rules for Withdrawals?
    Yes, they are as follows:
    You must have at least $2.00 worth of points before withdrawing.
    You must have a User Rating of 4.00 or greater before withdrawing. You must have also received a rating from at least 3 Postloop users. Read this for more information on User Ratings.
    Payment will not be issued immediately. All withdrawal requests undergo review by Postloop staff. This will usually be completed within a few hours but can take up to 24 hours depending on circumstances and time of day.
    Your points balance will be subtracted from immediately, before you receive payment.
    Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any withdrawal request with or without cause. In the event that a withdrawal request is denied, any points removed during your request will be returned.
    Review all Terms & Conditions prior to requesting withdrawal. If you are found in violation of any Terms & Conditons, your withdrawal request will be denied, and you will be subject to removal from Postloop forever.
    Postloop is not responsible for reporting your taxable income. You must follow the appropriate laws for your country or territory.

Each point is 1.07 = 0.04 cents.The user rating is on a scale of 1-5 , And then there is the issue abbout quality posts, you must have at least 3 on the rating that is votes by other postloop users give on a scale of 1-5. 5 of rating gives you 0.5 bonus points per post.

By reading this and the whole Question and answers it appears by the way in which is all stated, i dont know, that you must meet all these criteria before requesting a withdraw, is as if they don't like to pay or something. Do you think that programs that have terms and service similar in those elements as this one is a sign that those programs might become scam in the future?

It's all here http://www.postloop.com/frequently_asked_questions
  8. UMAIR1000

UMAIR1000 Member member

The best and legit paid to post is my lot
  9. adogalog

adogalog Member member

What type of forums are available?

Any examples of these? Don't want to be signing up to something I won't use.
  10. Bunny

Bunny Hai! I'm Ericka! coldschool vet senior old school sub

http://www.postloop.com/forums
    This is the link with all forum on it, you do not need an account with Postloop to view them! BTW the new average is $0.04 per post it goes up or down a bit sometimes! - Subject7890
  11. gshukla

gshukla Member member

it seems pretty cool but im sure there must be some kind of catch..
  12. tzicleanu

tzicleanu Member member

payment proof please?
  13. DeadlyCheese

there is no catch, just post on forums ,earn enough money and cash out ;)
  14. Eldrid

Eldrid Old School old school member

One of the requirements to cash out is to have a rating of at least 3 postloop users, so we might give to each other ratings because is dificult to just wait for random people to give ratings.
  15. Er.

Er. Member member

the gpt post site has very strict rules.
    but apart from this you can share info on that at the same time.
  16. DeadlyCheese

it is not difficulty to do this as someone rated me 5 stars in about 2 days and from this i earn an extra 0.5 points per post. :D
  17. nico1

nico1 New Member

I saw the rates, the minimum payout amount, but i haven't seen anywhere the payment processors. Are they using PayPal, AlertPay, Liberty Reserve? What are they using?

I'm thinking of joining, but only if they have Paypal as a method of paying the members :)
  18. Gaudyspuds

Gaudyspuds Member member

Here's my experience:

I've posted about 50 times in a good number of forums. I always use proper grammar, I think before I post, etc. However, I get a 3 "star" rating from forum - which one I don't know and I can't find out. Now I have to get a few 5 "star" ratings by joining even more forums just so I can reach the requirements for cashout (at least a 4 "star" average - mine is ~3.9), something I don't feel like doing. Too many forums are either general topic, for webmasters, or on vary arcane topics.

Tl;dr - Regardless of my personal experiences, the pay/post goes down by the day - it used to be $0.18/post, now it's somewhere around $0.04/post. I wouldn't really recommend it to people who just want to earn money.
  19. AzDer100

AzDer100 Senior senior member

Got a idea about making a REALLY fast spam bot, then request a payment right after, :D
  20. endr1u

endr1u Member member

Hahah this site was created at cakephp framework :p

btw, joined your link hope ill earn a millions :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.