Never RENT referrals for PTC sites - do THIS instead

Discussion in 'GPT / PTC Money' started by M i k e Y, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M i k e Y

M i k e Y Senior senior member

I saw this from another forum. It's really informative and I think a lot of members here at TBN are active PTC members so I highly recommend reading this.

http://giveaway.com.pl/showthread.php?tid=159

Never RENT referrals for PTC sites - do THIS instead

I was an active member of PTC sites before. I spent hundreds of dollars stacking up my referrals (my other main source of income from PTC clicking) with rented referrals. One day, however, internet connection was pretty much out because our ISP provider had some mistakes with our accounts [​IMG] it lasted for OVER one week and then I wasn't able to check on my rented referrals. What happened? Half of them have already expired making my earnings HALF too.

My earnings were already $3.00 per day and so it was flushed down to $1.50 and then to $.50 and then to nothing! [​IMG] [​IMG]

As I've mentioned, the total investment was over $100.00. It's not much, I know so I could never expect much return of investment at that time (ROI), right?

.. why not just spend my budget on advertising my banner ads? I get direct referrals that don't EXPIRE ever so I wouldn't bother with the referral expenses! [​IMG]

The cost of banner advertising is $7-$12 normally for 5 days advertising. For 5 days, depending on the site, you can get 20 DR's already! By the way,I wouldn't suggest AD CLICK packages at all. They cost more yet they yield least (based on my experience). [​IMG]

Oh, well. All in all, renting referrals would be quite pointless, trust me! (but it's still helpful, anyway) In the long run, when you've realized the power of the direct referrals, you'll end up letting your RR's expire. So why not start focusing on DR's now? [​IMG]

The cool thing is, most PTC sites nowadays are featuring UNLIMITED direct referral limit unlike most PTC sites before that limit it to 75, 100 or even 50 only.

I hope this helps Colek's active PTC site members. [​IMG]

original source: http://giveaway.com.pl/showthread.php?tid=159

Ros35 likes this.
  2. Ros35

Ros35 Banned senior

Nice tip.. Thanks for sharing!

3. M i k e Y

You're welcome! It's a really awesome tip.

Never really realized it before. :D Just as the OP said, I hope it helps active PTC members of the site.

4. miami

miami Senior senior old school member

some guy invested $100 and stayed gone a week and fell behind..not sure how that is an indicator it's a bad concept..

If you really want to protest the concept, mention how they are all obviously dishonest about their internal recycle/rental-pool policies, or even better: how all their traffic rapidly degrades because there is no regenerative market(users don't return in high enough volumes to allow users who later join and rely on rentals to even "break even").

I personally find it annoying how all these authorities on PTC types sites, like ptc-investigator, really don't know how they work. All they really do is give abstract reviews based on entry impressions, which just factoring in renewals alone, is an extremely poor and incompetent effort.

Neobux(the most used PTC in existence and sitting at a little over 50 million in payouts currently) economically and logistically speaking will be dead within the next ~two years because of what I just said. Currently only users who came in early and acquired all the high-investment users as rentals are even breaking a break-even, and just barely. A 15k investor is making 300 USD a month over their break-even.. if they're lucky. Every 6 months at this point they lose a fraction of that profit margin. **This is what these site owners don't want users to know**

5. M i k e Y

What are you saying?

One week? That's still 7 days. If you're earning $3 per day, that's still $21.00 lost. And with PTC sites (just don't know if it's the same or whatnot) there's this 5-7 days referral renting interval. Imagine what a big loss that was most especially that, with $20.00, you can already rent another 100 RR pack.

6. miami

It's not that big of a deal.. I've low-balled with 300 rr and no investment before and recovered from far worse than a 7 day fallback..

Nobody acknowledges the overall logistics with RR based PTC sites, which is what actually matters, some guy butt hurting cause he missed 7 days, delaying building his money multipliers, is small change..

Anyone who makes big returns on those sites looks at things from a traffic standpoint, since that is what pushes all their revenue and drastically effects rental behavior both in buying and bought..

The thing that really reveals how PTCs don't work, both with and without rentals frameworks, is how all their internal distributions are inconsistent with their traffic. With all these shit-marketing uneducated reviews and user-ignorance though who cares about nuances..sites like neobux make literally millions a year off people who can't do simple math..

7. BoTzMaSt3R

BoTzMaSt3R Guest

wow nice tip bro. Kinda figured anyways :D

8. lucasmartin

lucasmartin Member member

Neobux is one big fucking scam, made over $150 with them, rented some reffs, then after a week, they go down to like no click, then I exchange them, get really good, after a week they go down? this happens constantly, so I ask for all my Reff money back they say no, I say fuck you and withdraw my last $20 and fuck off!

9. miami

It's not that much of a scam, they just lie about how they handle recycles and rentals. I've heard though the portuguese people who own it are all known crooks in their native country. You couldn't do a class action suite if you were able to prove any of the stuff with material usable in court though, because they don't abide by international law..

If you wanted to make a strong point against neobux on any review comment, just make note how their rental numbers are inconsistant with their traffic and user-base characteristics. I don't think they bot it, I just think they lie big about their renewal and recycles policies. Probably why they over-moderate and censor their forums, and nuke accounts traceable to off-site negative content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.