[PROOFS] Coingeneration is a scam / Decompiled!

Discussion in 'Scam Report' started by InstaWare, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InstaWare

InstaWare Senior senior member

Decompiling the source to get more info....

[​IMG]

SetTimer: CG Application is not file/mining related. Its a timer function. This value gets how much "fake threads" you have and calculates how much you "earn"

The ScreenToClient function converts the screen coordinates of a specified point on the screen to client-area coordinates. (It uses a Client and a Server.) You'll share your screen!!!!

TrackMouseEvents: Tracks your mouse position(s).

TranslateMessage: Translates messages.

[​IMG]

/!\ I'll suggest scanning your computer using F-Secure's free online scan that can be found here: Scan your PC for free with the F-Secure Online Scanner | F-Secure and the malwarebytes trail http://www.malwarebytes.org/ + If you wan't I'll can do a system diagnostic.

NOTICE: FREE SUPPORT / SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS AT https://www.crossloop.com/KevstyleTBN USE PROMO CODE "THEBOTNET" in chat to get free support!

Old Topic:

Here some proofs that Coingenerations is a scam!

Proof 1 (Video):
    [YOUTUBE]fp9p2tb3500[/YOUTUBE]

Other proofs/Sources:

"Their ONLY server is located in Germany (supercomputers need a lot of bandwidth to eliminate bottlenecks and packet loss as much as possible, so this is odd)" - Their so called "Network" is fake. It just runs a dummy file to check if your computer is on/off and generates money using PONZI / PYRAMINING scheme. Some users say starting from v2.4 it runs a bitcoin generation botnet in the background. This is proofed after some investation.

"[email protected]" is their used mail in the WHOIS info of the domain. Free email for a business like this?... Sounds strange.

"The entire operation is a well concealed pyramid where the suckers buy the threads and the entire liquidity of the company depends on those suckers. The free thread might pay people for a while, but it will be doomed soon.
    There are legit companies who buy your computing power for real but this is not one of them"

"Weird symbolism: The star david and the lion are zionist symbols and when I've first heard of this site it was advertised to be affiliated with the Bilderberg group. The group consist of uber rich billionaires who do not care about this kind of business. They do not want you, the little man to earn money and they have their own grid that trades on wall street, fully automated. They do not need your few megaflops because they already have the ultimate cutting edge technology with a whole lot of petaflops."

"It's a botnet cum ponzi scheme started on hackforums, do not use site nor download their app, it uses more alot resource on your pc.

They can your use pc to do ddos attacks, to provide socks/proxies and alot more things."

COINGENERATION SCAM - BIG CONSEQUENCES - eMoneySpace

CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=08erigrjj0qpc7q05oi6opsu31&topic=246612.msg2633880 (Comments)

Pyramid scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Info about Pyramid Scheme's / Ponzi's - This "business" model is illigal in most country's)

--------------------------------
    Those proofs are legit. If you still want to run this shitty botnet with ponzi scheme then I'll suggest using VirtualBox (WITHOUT SHARED FILES), VPS or using an Antivirus Sandbox mode. Or use tools like Sandboxie.

You are allowed to post more proofs!

"Only 2-6 percent is used from the total cpu load"... Nope.

[​IMG]

"Up to 100$ a day using 30day trail..." Fake, Marketing/SEO strategy.

[​IMG]

-----------------
    [MENTION=69099]daanie123[/MENTION] 's proof (Malware Scan using Spyhunter)

http://puu.sh/3GINC.png
    -----------------

/!\ AGAIN... I'll suggest scanning your computer using F-Secure's free online scan that can be found here: Scan your PC for free with the F-Secure Online Scanner | F-Secure and the malwarebytes trail http://www.malwarebytes.org/ + If you wan't I'll can do a system diagnostic.

wiifixp, Ice, Nils00 and 23 others like this.
  2. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver ~ VCC Seller ~ coldschool senior old school member

Thanks for this. So they only keylog us? Not stealing other personal info ? :D

3. InstaWare

Seems they are sharing screen and other stuff. Also it talks about printers so they could steal info. also the money generated is a timer function. :poker:

Dreamweaver likes this.
  4. JohnnyMark

JohnnyMark Banned

You're really good on this. So much info about them.

5. lucianone

lucianone Old School senior old school member

i have my own proof. they said they need connect to internet to get it work.
    but you can try like this. open CG software while connect internet, then disconnect it. keep your software open until 1 hour before they update the earning. and wala you get your $$ without connect to internet.

6. InstaWare

Its just a timer... They need "the internet" just to share your screen and information...

Thanks for sharing your proof ;)

7. DevIt

DevIt Senior senior member

People which says this isn't a scam are stupid, this software is basicly a simple visualbasic software which uses a timer, then send's a post request.
    Also it runs a silent bitcoin miner I think on your system.

And also there is a autoupdate feature builtin, what do you think will happen if they push out a malicous update bundled with malware.

Also it's a ponzi scheme, like any other HYIP which will turn into a nonpaying site very very soon.

So watch out for this software!

InstaWare likes this.
  8. Fregedin

Fregedin Member member

So, maybe I can use it on windows azure? Safer?

9. Keterbery

Keterbery New Member

Can you modify the program to cheat a timer and make your earnings 25$ in 12 hours for example? Would be great to cheat those who want to cheat you :)
    Also, LF VCC azure seller.

10. katetem20

katetem20 Member member

Fixed:Only 2-6 precent left from the total cpu load

Scammed,they don't pay me now,it's awaiting proof.
    [​IMG]

11. InstaWare

Yes, Its safer. But you'll need a program like Sandboxie to run it inside.

Yes, This is possible using programs like CheatEngine if you know the timer values. But I'll bet they won't pay you since they say their payza is limited. :sir:

12. bknight

bknight Member member

this would be awesome, and the thread counter info aswell, :giga:

13. vitte

vitte Member member

Thanks for information

14. Xirbxirb

Xirbxirb Banned coldschool vet senior old school

Does CheatEngine actually work

15. Endeavourer

Endeavourer Member member

So how would you go abouts removing all traces of ThreadManager from your computer?

I've just uninstalled it, used CCleaner, scanned with Avast, scanned with Spyhunter. Anything else that is necessary?

16. athan12

athan12 Senior senior old school member

nice infoo..

17. thandors

thandors Member member

thx for the info, can u share with me the CG without 24h Day trick Plz?

18. davidaguitar

davidaguitar Senior senior member

format hd and install windows again :)

19. bknight

bknight Member member

malwarebytes, spybot s&d, adware perhaps better safe than sorry lolol, and the f-secure scan provided in this page.

20. InstaWare

I'll suggest scanning your computer using F-Secure's free online scan that can be found here: Scan your PC for free with the F-Secure Online Scanner | F-Secure and the malwarebytes trail Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download + If you wan't I'll can do a system diagnostic if you want.

theweblover likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.