Search bot(s)

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by magiccupcake, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magiccupcake

magiccupcake Senior senior member Active Dispute

This may very well be here, but I couldn't find anything thorough searching.

I am looking for a bot for a few sites (or multiple bots).

swagbucks - where it will search and can fill in the captcha.
    irazoo - same thing as swagbucks - you dont get points for leaving comments anymore only for searching. and you need to fill in the captcha.
    superpoints - same again (I dont know if there is a captcha, I have never gotten anything for searching). It would be nice if It did the lucky button too.
    Mypoints - I think you only get points for searching if it is through the toolbar. This would be cool if it could be botted to.

Again if these are already around sorry for asking again. Just point me in the right direction :)
    also - I'm new but really loving the site.

2. magiccupcake

no help?

Also, why do my posts number not match up with how many I have actually posted?

3. magiccupcake

I am still looking for bots for these sites. I am using MultiSpeed for swagbucks, and that is working pretty well. But I am still hoping for the others.

4. Darkness

Darkness TBN's Fail Troll coldschool vet senior old school member

Thanks for using Multi-Speed! I have considered adding those sites to my bot(s). However, i decided not to to prevent flaming from users when they realize that SP, MY, or Irazoo and what not are fake. I added the two REAL search sites to my bot Bigdevil and Swagbucks. There are other "real" search sites but do they really pay off all the hard work you put in? Think about it closely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.