[Semi Bot]Get Bing Rewards When Searching from Google

Discussion in 'Third Party Bots' started by geniusfield, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geniusfield

geniusfield Member member

I name this bot as Bingo ---- Bing and Google.

Note:
    This is a chrome extension, not an executable program.
    In semi auto mode, the keywords sent to Bing are the same as you search using Google. This makes search query be more useful to Bing. As a programmer, I think this way would be moral enough for both users and Microsoft. We can still use Google as we like it, and Microsoft can have query keywords analyzed to improve their product. It's a win-win solution.
    However, I noticed some one may like a fully auto bot. So I added this function in the later version. It will send some random numbers to Bing, which are completely meaningless. I believe most of people search quite a lot of times everyday, so it should be easy to cap the daily reward limit in semi auto mode.

What It Does
    Let you use Google Search while collecting Bing rewards.
    Basically, when you search from omnibox or from Google website, this extension will send a search request to bing in the background for you. The search results are from Google and the rewards are added to your Bing account.

In addition, you may set a multiplier which tells the extension to send multiple requests for every search you send. In such a way, you can reach the daily rewards limit even if you seldom search. Users also can let the extension automatically send requests for you, and you just sit and get rewards. Please note that these two automated functions are implemented to send meaningless random numbers as search keywords to Bing, which could be recognized as a robot and it is very immoral. You are use these two functions at your own risk. We strongly discourage users to use them unless extremely necessary.

Features
    1. Let you still use Google but also get Bing rewards
    2. Semi auto mode or fully auto mode

Requirements
    None

Known Bugs
    None

VirusScan
    This extension is downloadable from Chrome Web Store, so no virus scan can be provided. Plus, this is an open source project hosted on Google Code.

Download
    Please visit Chrome Web Store to download.

If you like it, please click +1 button on Chrome Web Store.
    showloco likes this.
  2. geniusfield

geniusfield Member member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.