Something Is Going On: Possible Signs That The World Is Coming To An End!?

Discussion in 'General / Off Topic' started by choboplayer, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choboplayer

choboplayer Moderator guide vet senior old school sub

So as I was watching some random rachet fights on WWH I saw the video below and I thought most of these events that you will see below have an explanation and are a natural occurring events, but there was one thing that struck me why are most of these video clips that you are about to see below from US territory?
    Just something to thing about before watching this video.

[YOUTUBE]hu6B4TPNFSQ[/YOUTUBE]

Now that you have watched it. Please express your opinion and comment about the video. I personally think that all these event are natural and not really a foreshadow of the end of the world. I also think that the sun video clips that they show are pretty cool and that the eruptions that you see on there are also natural because of the multiple gas reaction that occur on the sun's "atmosphere" (for lack of a better term). I don't know I guess people can make a good case out of this and say that this is a good proof that the Earth is changing in some way and something needs to be done, but then there are also the normal and logical explanations that can disprove such assumption. I don't know I just thought it would be a good idea to show TBN what kind of evidence has been collected by people who believe in the end of the world and kind of allow our community to discuss it a little. After all if something like the end of the world does happen it's us that will take the hit and not somebody that lives like 200000000000 light years away (if there is other form of life in such distance).
  2. imafiaftw

imafiaftw Senior senior member

End of the world? What about all the invisible kids :joseph: is enslaving!?!?

Anyways, that's just a compilation of news events of natural and weird disasters/occurrences. Doesn't mean the world is coming to an end. (Well technically it is, but we're thousands if not millions of years away). For example, the red river in Lebanon turned out to be dye.
  3. MarcusMaximus

MarcusMaximus Senior senior member

People all over the world can say they've gathered mountains of evidence, but none of it can predict if and when the world will end. The world ending this December has just about the same chance as LeBron James winning a ring anytime soon.

Or for you people that don't even know what sports are: "The world ending this december has the same chance as Zelda never finding the Ocarina of Time." - PhriXion
  4. Koolkitkat

Koolkitkat New Member coldschool senior

Wow that video is pretty damn crazy I dont know what to think to be honest
  5. savana

savana Member member

you know when it will be the end of the world for you?when you die!so please stop talking bout this!this knows only god when will happen!i got a suggestion!i thought that this is a making money forum,and you keep talking bullshit!!
  6. MarcusMaximus

MarcusMaximus Senior senior member

Yo! He can post whatever he wants to! This is the general/off-topic section! If you don't have anything to post related to the thread, get out!
  7. tiffany

tiffany New Member coldschool vet senior old school member

nice post something to think about. or not.

i kinda want to sit on the front of my lawn with a beer and watch it all happen.
  8. savana

savana Member member

i know that it is general off topic!but the idea of this forum is bout making money!!so why should we change the meaning to this forum???
  9. Codez Hybrid

Codez Hybrid PHP Coder guide coder coldschool vet senior member

well lets see booms from the ground and shaking that is not consistent to earthquakes and flashes of light and huge visible balls of flame and weird sounds and a triangular door in the sun and volcanoes in the middle east....hmm

sounds from ground and shaking could be the demons of hell trying to break through the barrier that stops them from surfacing....

falling balls of fire and flashes in the sky could be the angels coming to earth for the final battle which will take place after the rapture....

triangular shadow in sun could be the gateway to heaven....

volcanoes in the Middle east might be for preparing the battleground for the final battle which will take place in that part of the world.....

It's up to you what you believe but these explanations i have posted will work for me.

actually this site is more focused around botting and exploits and cheating GPTs to make illegitimate cash. You should really learn what a site's main focus is, before you join it.
  10. savana

savana Member member

ok as you all wish but!you all are wrong!!
  11. ttpm15

ttpm15 Senior senior member

shit the world about to end, time to tell that cute/adorable girl in my school that i love her.

have you ever think that because the U.S is a huge country, and we human are not as smart as we think we are ( we can't still explain a lot of stuff ), but yea the world ending within our lifetime or our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grand children is about as slim as i'm going to become a president, get struck by lighting twice and then becoming an astronauts.
    armedNINJA likes this.
  12. Codez Hybrid

quit thread crapping please....
    Thx.
  13. xAlphaPlayerx

xAlphaPlayerx Senior senior member

Bah, then i will travel tomorrow to Mars and i'll be waiting for the final day to come to this planet.

Imagine? A beer in your hand and a mega-ultra-super-hydra-meteorite exploding in earth?

The only problem is that i won't see it... but i'll be alive.
  14. Phenomous2

Phenomous2 Old School old school member

It's the HAARP. IDK if any of you have heard about this, but it's a government research weapon that basically causes earthquakes through the use of high frequencies which mess with the weather. Now that I think about it, a lot of stuff in the video could be caused by the HAARP.
    Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
    http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp1.htm
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html
    http://boingboing.net/2010/01/18/haiti-haarp-and-cons.html
    http://www.haarp.net/

Also did anyone see the Illuminati subliminal message around 14:05 lol?
  15. xAlphaPlayerx

xAlphaPlayerx Senior senior member

Those videos are fullfill of subliminal messages.

:sir:
  16. Codez Hybrid

paranoid much? the first crazy has come out of the woodwork.
  17. Phenomous2

Phenomous2 Old School old school member

18. Codez Hybrid

19. DevenBz

DevenBz Banned

The day the world ends, you won't find me at church. I'll be sitting in a lawn chair watching, and waiting.
  20. Cookies

Cookies Senior senior member

This isn't just a money making forum you know. This too is a place for bots hence the name The Botting Network. And this is an off topic sub forum.

OT: No one can really predict when It'll end. It's more likely for me to grow another arm, than the world ending in December.:fuckthat:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.