Super Easy $20 Amazon Gift Card::: Swagbucks::: 1800 Swagbuck offer free

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by unkinhead, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unkinhead

unkinhead Guest

Super Easy $50 Amazon Gift Card::: Swagbucks::: 1825, 1575, 900 Swagbucks - Free

EDIT: THIS THREAD IS NOW 50 DOLLARS IN AMAZON GIFT CARDS USING SB!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Super Easy $50 in Amazon Gift Cards (10 $5 gift cards)

TreyB14's addition:

Step 1: Go To Special Offers Page 2 And Find Zagat Wine, it should be on page 2 or 3 of Trialpay, worth 1575 SB!
    Step 2: Purchase using a VCC
    http://thebotnet.com/general-off-top...-in-one-place/
    (One of these MIGHT work)
    For best results purchase a private VCC Otherwise it may not credit
    Step 3: Check your email for confirmation

+

My Edition:

Step 1: go to special offers trial pay and find Rogaine. (its 1825 SB!!!)
    Step 2: complete info and order using VCC (virtual credit card) http://thebotnet.com/general-off-top...-in-one-place/ (One of these MIGHT work, try the visa's)
    Step 3: Check email for confirmation

EXTRA: here is a random addition i found to work but i can not confirm.

Netflix - 900 SB on trialpay

Step 1: find netflix on special offers>Trialpay
    Step 2: complete the free trial using paypal (Source says that he only had like 4 dollars in his account and that it is unverified and it still worked)
    Step 3: cancel trial as soon as it credits Swagbucks. (should be approx. 1-2 minutes

***** If these fail to authorize (the VCC's) simply try another one as one of them is bound to work

IMPORTANT: this will get you 4300 SB and you need 4500 to get 50 bucks in amazon 5 dollars gift cards, so just do a few free offers
    to get 200 more SB and your set! 50 dollars. (NOTE: BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING 10 GIFT CARDS AND YOU CAN ONLY REDEEM 5 A MONTH ON
    SB, THIS WILL TAKE APPROX. A MONTH of waiting TO GET FULL 50 DOLLARS.)
  2. Trey

Trey Veteran vet senior member

Rogaine will get you banned it did from the last site I did it on
  3. Stuart

Stuart Veteran vet senior old school member

Rogaine offer doesn't work for me..

Off-Topic: Weren't you spamming earlier today? Now your trying to help us out? :O
  4. unkinhead

unkinhead Guest

haha sorry about the spamming it was so i could use a bot required 25 posts

it did not ban me, i did it awhile ago and already redeemed

oh and i have a ? i hope someone on the forum can answer: if i get 5 amazon gift certificates on Swagbucks (5 bucks each) totalling 25 dollars, can i combine all of them on amazon (by entering each one individually) because from what i remember you can, and if you can, why does swagbucks make the 25 dollars gift certificate more than the 5 dollar gift certificate multiplied by 5, you'd think it would be cheaper because your getting more in one order. anyways just wondering
  5. Wonnetz

Wonnetz Senior senior member

Lol everyone spams in the beginning :O

Well this got me banned from zoombucks...
  6. smittyssports

smittyssports Senior senior rogue sub

yes they combine on Amazon after you put in all the codes. They make them more because i think you can only cashout so many of each of the gift cards I think per month
  7. Trey

Trey Veteran vet senior member

5 per month
  8. unkinhead

unkinhead Guest

EDIT: I used second to last visa card for rogaine, and i just got 900 more points from netflix free trial using my paypal account, if u want to do the same, earn some quick money from earnthemost.com and then do the netflix trial using paypal and cancel your netflix before the trial ends
  9. smittyssports

smittyssports Senior senior rogue sub

ok that's what I thought but wasn't sure because don't currently have swagbucks anymore
  10. unkinhead

unkinhead Guest

bump...also, just got credited for another trialpay offer using a VCC that was 1575 SB.
  11. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Veteran vet senior member

Don't you guys think the advertiser will contact Swagbucks / PrizeRebel / Zoombucks / whatever and let them know you didn't really pay? I hope Rogaine doesn't ship the product to someone, either, haha. It's $109 a pop. THEY MIGHT FIND YOU GUYZ!
  12. lonewolf615

lonewolf615 Member member

Why are you whining about it here? People post stuff on various forums on the Net for ways of making money and this is no different.
  13. revelationxd

revelationxd Old School old school member

this shit will get u banned, i used some1 else's trick with the vcc and trialpay offer and when i redeemed, they banned me
  14. daventodd123

daventodd123 Member member

Thanks man. It says that my $10 paypal card is verified but when do i receive it? In the mail or on my account???
  15. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Veteran vet senior member

Hey bitch I was saying the advertiser might contact the site and let them know to ban you, not whining.
  16. lonewolf615

So what? There are plenty of other methods used anyway that can be found out there. Doesn't matter if they ban people when others are doing them. People post Swagbucks tricks here on TBN anyway and no one else is stopping them.
  17. Slim Boner

Slim Boner Senior senior member

they send it to your paypal account. i redeemed $15 in paypal on the 25th and got it on the 26th, pretty fast. Im not sure if they will ship yours fast though. :D

18. strk44

strk44 Old School old school member

excellent I will for sure try this
  19. unkinhead

unkinhead Guest

updated from 20 dollars to 50 dollars :)
  20. lonewolf615

Looks like people were banned from SB on doing these tricks, but we need a way to get new VCCs constantly so that SB can't find out about them. I think the Zagat Wine should be fine, but Rogaine is more difficult to approve and confirm (people were either banned or got the offer).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.