Swagbucks Captcha bot?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Teeheeindeed, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeheeindeed

Teeheeindeed New Member member

I'm sick and tired of looking all over the damn net for a bot that works. To tell you the truth my 2 swagbucks accounts have no captchas on them in the swagbuckstv for some reason. But, I recently made a 3rd account and sadly that one does have captchas. The captchas may leave but I want moremoney NOW! >.< So, I was wondering if any of you had and swagbucks bots I could possibly buy or if your nice enough give away for free (Doubtful)
  2. Jeggu

Jeggu New Member member

Hi there :ninja:
  3. sandeepd

sandeepd New Member member

how do you manage 2 sb accounts? Can you bot them all at the same time on 1 computer? Won't they ban you for using the same ip for all of them?
  4. Malahoko

Malahoko New Member senior member

swagbucks sux i was banned for no reason and didn't revieve my payment. you should probly just quit it
  5. walidsu

walidsu Guest

i had the same problem, but i tried doing this. Ok first watch 10 vids with your first acc that doesn't asks you for captcha and once you got 99% when box pops up that it says you won 3 SB .... don't close it leave it like that for 5-10 minutes and login into your other account and start earning....
    Don't clear your cookie, once it worked then cleared

Press the thanks button if it worked, it worked for me.

your allowed to use only 2 accounts per household, but not allowed to use it at the same computer. that will get you banned.
  6. Kryon

Kryon New Member

My coworker has been getting captchas since late December and he's just about to give up on Swagbucks.
  7. Teeheeindeed

Dude, I had 3 swagbucks accounts on my computer and didn't get banned. The only reason my accounts got banned was because I was running the accounts at the same time on different browsers. You can't blame me, I mean they let me get so far to make 3 accounts and use them all on the same computer I had to experiment. I made a nice 300 dollars off of it. And after I got banned I made another account.

By the way, the captchas are a trust test to see if you use Swagbuckstv daily. Once you use it daily for 4 days to 2 weeks the captchas are lifted.

Then you simply get google chrome and "Auto Refresh Plus" add on for Google Chrome and set it to refresh every 52 seconds and then go ahead and do what ever the hell you want. I go to school and let the thing run :p
  8. msun

msun New Member member

why don't you use lightstorm bot instead of auto refresh. it will reload a new video so you arent playing the same video over and over...
  9. SwagBotPlus

SwagBotPlus New Member member

My bot will bypass captchas... check it out...

http://thebotnet.com/self-promotion/102373-swagbot-v4-captcha-bypass/
  10. Teeheeindeed

I don't trust it. Darkstorm was caught and users banned. No telling if Swagbucks will adapt once more.

By the way, has anyone seen a Varolo bot around here yet? I'm trying to find one.
  11. reydsonpotter

reydsonpotter New Member old school member

I was using darkstorm and never got banned. In lightstorm, when a captcha pops in it will start making a loud sound and will stop surfing untill you fill the captcha.
  12. Seminlole34

Seminlole34 New Member

love it love it post count geting up...
  13. zaks

zaks New Member member

Also, I used Darkstorm. Everything is fine...
  14. bigmj

bigmj New Member

can you pm me the bot for this pelase
  15. Chence

Chence New Member

I have a bot that I made personally. It works great, and I've made over 10 bucks in Paypal giftcards since I started using it. Try this link... it's my original thread with details:

/forums/public-bot-exploit-releases/99955-release-auto-url-refresher-sbtv-youtube-bot-etc.html

Seems I cannot post the actual link because the Bot network doesn't want me to promote other sites, most likely. Just go to Cheating network and got to forums. Follow the link. MAKE SURE YOU SAY YOU FOUND IT THROUGH ***BOTNET*** Otherwise... Botnet will get mad. I don't know. This post will probably be rejected anyway. Just trying to help. It's a bot that I made and it works excellently.
  16. mahto1000

mahto1000 Subscriber sub

welcome bro
  17. AnimalRoam

AnimalRoam New Member senior member

The thing is, people who bot don't get banned while people who earn legitimately, like me, get banned.
  18. Chence

Chence New Member

Lol, I know, right? I was earning some cash for the spring cleaning event, I had to reach 150 sb. I was at about 100 and gave up, so I stopped watching SBTV. Today, I log in and it says my account has been deactivated? Lol, I feel it was an error (:p) so I sent them an email.
  19. Dedi

Dedi New Member

so if you run one account in IE and another in chrome, they will know that you're doing it on the same computer? how? can cookies from one browser track what's going on in the other?
  20. walidsu

walidsu Guest

Are you still looking for bots?, i can make you one. pm me whit the price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.