Swagbucks tv viewer plus multi proxy vmware

Discussion in 'General / Off Topic' started by red1, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red1

red1 New Member

Greetings,

This will probably be a bit of a random post for a first post, but we all have to start somewhere.

I'm currently running a very simple mouse recorder macro to do the swagbucks tv since I'm one of the lucky ones that does not have capcha on my computer or my wifes netbook.

I've done a bit of research in to the various bots and programs around here and like what people are doing with bluestacks, but if you are running bluestacks off wifi like i do, your swagbucks accounts will get daily limits reached after you run 2-3 accounts.

Is it possible to enable each virtual machine to use a different proxy under vmware if you are running a wireless usb adapter? I haven't been able to configure a system wide proxy since NAT keeps forcing my real ip in to the virtual machine.

If I can get around this, then it's possible to just run bluestacks and the swagbucks mobile apk across multiple virtual machines to generate your swagbucks for you, albeit at a "slower rate"
    (You would need to sign up for 10-20 accounts under different proxies to get a decent payout at the current cashout for 450 for a $5 amazon giftcard and 700 for $5 paypal)
  2. ZX3

ZX3 New Member vet senior member

Dam i never even thought of trying that nice mann> i just got to get a new pc to process the task mine sucks.lol
  3. red1

red1 New Member

Well it's bee n about two weeks of banging my head against the wall trying to figure it all out. I also don't like to waste people's time or post stuff that isn't mine without doing a bit of research.

Right now I'm doing a bit of research in to running a vmware image of Ubuntu and setting it up to be a transparent proxy and then mapping that image via bridged networking to several clones under vmware. This is beyond my scope for now though, both in Linux and Networking skills.

A rather easy solution would be to find a cheap swiss vps that has roughly 4 gigs of ram and can run either xp [preferred] or linux with virualbox and/or wine. I haven't tested bluestacks under linux with windows emulation yet as it crashes regularly enough under window by itself. Running mobile by itself seems to be the "easiest" way to generate points without working out defeating the various security mechanicms in place as the mobile has no precautions other than making sure you are coming from differing ips. The only thing that sucks is you can only currently generate 100 points per day per account and unless you are willing to get your hands dirty to get access to around 50 vps machines, is it really worth it?
  4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1337 Member vet senior coldschool old school sub

Wow, nobody took the username "Red"

OT: I didn't understand anything from your post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.