Trialpay Error?

Discussion in 'General / Off Topic' started by Blitzkrieg, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1337 Member coldschool vet senior old school sub

Whenever I try to do a trialpay offer I get
    There was an error connecting you to ______

It's not because I'm banned from Trialpay because whenever I do 1 trialpay offer, this shows up until 24 hours then I can do another. So I'm guessing the daily cap is 24 hours. It's been past 24 hours now, I think it's been like 30 something hours and this still shows up.
  2. HardM

HardM Veteran vet senior member

You must be banned, because the same has been happening for me for at least 2 weeks now.
  3. Blitzkrieg

I don't think so because this happens all the time after I complete 1 offer. But this one time this happened to me for like a long time then all of a sudden it just stopped.

Also, whenever I click on a new offer and a page from trialpay.com shows up and says this:
    opening a new window for:
    or click in 5 seconds
    I know it's gonna give me the error. Also I don't think I'm banned because I clicked on a survey offer and it's working, but all the other sign ups don't.
  4. Ramathorn

Ramathorn Senior senior old school member

They will temp ban you if you do too many offers in a day. Try giving it like three days with out visiting. Next step will be that nothing will instantly approve and you will have to send support tickets to get approvals. Then they will remind you that if you sign up for offers and canceled too many or too soon that is considered fraudulent.

if you clear your cookies, change your ip, use a new email and don't accidentally login to a gpt that you have ever been on before after you do that it will work lol, until you forget and check a gpt, something odd in the cookies. I have been trying to figure them out for awhile now and thats all i have. Somehow cookies i am guessing, they are able to track you from gpt to gpt, even listia and fandango.

been round and round with them lol
    Blitzkrieg likes this.
  5. HardM

HardM Veteran vet senior member

Okay, but I think you're banned now. Reason being is that I tried using someone elses GPT account with Trialpay wall via Teamviewer and his worked just fine.
    Blitzkrieg likes this.
  6. Blitzkrieg

Yeah I cleared cookies and stuff, is it really a temp ban? I did a survey offer from trialpay and it opened just fine. And I'm doing these offers on listia. Yesterday I did 2 offers. Is that too much?
  7. Ramathorn

Ramathorn Senior senior old school member

Yes I will have this happen after doing only one offer. Try again tomorrow. should let you do one.
  8. VoidedPhase

VoidedPhase Member member

Yes it is, I was exploiting an offer by repeatedly completing it and it happened after 3 3 tries.
  9. Lightness

Lightness Banned

You're either IP banned or your just blacklisted from that site :lol: [Maybe just blocked from specific offers XD]
  10. the776product

the776product WAT senior member

just change your ip, You should be fine after that
  11. timmy

timmy New Member coldschool vet senior old school member

Temp banned for 24 hours-ish. You can always reset your IP, clear cookies, cache and try again.
    Blitzkrieg likes this.
  12. hyman1

hyman1 Senior senior member

This has also happened to me. I guess its because i was exploiting offers :okay:
  13. Blitzkrieg

If I keep doing whatever I'm doing and getting temp ban, will they eventually perma ban me? How did they find out what I was doing after 1 day and ban me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.