Warning: Moses Gross is back, also CyberGPT/Payed2Work is bad.

Discussion in 'Scam Report' started by SDs, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDs

SDs Member member

Fair warning to you guys, Moses Gross is back, by the looks of things.

Recently a site cropped up, Payed2Work, run by a guy named dosghost. Bad seed there, he's bad news. After a tussle with Shiftcode...I think his site got shut down twice?....he's moving to "his own custom gpt script". And making another site, CyberGPT.

Except that it's not his own custom GPT script. Its Moses Gross's stolen GPTCode/CPACode script. And soon after, a lot of Moses's signs started showing up on the sites....Moses' terrible grammar, his horrible Photoshop attempts... his Kentucky address even showed up on there for a short bit before they changed the WHOIS. They're now calling it "Alpha GPT script", but it's nothing more than CPACode.

Which, if you remember, they were getting people's payment info, and sending them charges, and using their information to complete offers, and send spam, paypal invoices, etc. So stay the fudge away from it.

So yep. Moses is back, so stay as far away as you can from Payed2Work, CyberGPT, and AlphaGPT.

jennifer72, Jacks and iwannagpt like this.
  2. iwannagpt

iwannagpt Member member

Thanks for the information. Wish this guy would find an alternative activity (like get a job).

3. luis408

luis408 New Member

thanks for the information

4. GptSuperKing

GptSuperKing Member member

He'd earn more working at McDonalds.

5. TheShield

TheShield New Member

He also has prizeslam

A new site he just put up, same theme as his other site.

Watch for that one as well

6. payed2work

payed2work New Member

im not mosses gross.

if you need proof just ask. plz and thank you.
    you all know who he is by now.
    you know what he looks like and sounds like.
    I am not him. please retract this asap. and SD's i don't know how you figured i am
    mosses but if you would like go a head and pm me on yahoo under sql.injections
    i can toss you my youtube my Facebook and a video i will make just for you :D with my iPhone ROFL. + that jack off is from Kentucky i am from Connecticut look at my ip man.

7. dosghost

dosghost Member member

yeah unfortunately im not mosses grose

seems to me a lot of people think just because i had an argument with barb from shift code and took my site away from there services that " I Must be Moses Gross"

"Warning: Moses Gross is back, also CyberGPT/Payed2Work is bad." Can you tell me why my sites are bad sariph? all my members get paid?? can you prove that i have ripped people off??
    that i don't have good tech support. or are you basing your opinion on why i left shift code maybe you should ask why my site was suspended for about 2 days. and then why john said to have my account unsuspended. and put it backup. Reason 1. i had a dancing POT leaf in my shout-box and 2 because i made reference to me being a Mexican jumping been and she took offence. after the spat. i said hell with it.

and i moved my website to my own server. with a script that was in beta testing because i was not willing to pay for there Services any longer there Help Support Sucks. there Ability to Help people Sucks unless you have "50 - 100$" which is a price gouging nightmare & they are consistently up and down. do to there lack of knowledge on LINUX SECURITY. and SQUID Proxy Networking. they couldn't block a DDOS attack to save there own asses. yes they make a crap ton of money because no one has or wants to release a free script. to match or beat there own. but guess what. one is about to come out :) very soon. for free.

I CHALLENGE!
    you all to Scan - And Test cybergpt for vulnerability's

"XSS" & "RFI" will do you no good.. do to :) proxy blocking and anti shell detection. good luck my brothers this is the true challenge.

Rob AKA Dosghost. The one and only.

8. SDs

SDs Member member

Actually its because Moses is behind GPTCode, as well as Trispen/Chicken, and its a hole-filled, halfpirated script stolen from [MENTION=34243]Codez Hybrid[/MENTION].

jennifer72 likes this.
  9. Codez Hybrid

Codez Hybrid PHP Coder coldschool senior member Trade With Caution!

who is using my work?

10. SDs

SDs Member member

Didn't CHicken/Trispen and Moses steal part of offerscript for their gptcode/cpacode stuff?

11. Codez Hybrid

Codez Hybrid PHP Coder coldschool senior member Trade With Caution!

yeah, tried to change it, but didn't change the stuff that mattered.

12. iSt0re

iSt0re Senior senior member

[​IMG]

Don't know what you guys are talking about. Seems legit haha

13. Noscoder

Noscoder Member member

Thanks for the information. Wish this guy would find an alternative activity (like get a job).

Codez Hybrid likes this.
  14. iwannagpt

iwannagpt Member member

Just got an email about another of Moses Gross's new GPT sites:

huntgpt.tk

15. jennifer72

jennifer72 Member member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.