Will you get flagged if you have multiple accounts?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Club Bing' started by jordan24, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan24

jordan24 New Member

I've looked through several threads, but I haven't been able to find a definite answer to this question. I'm wondering is it all right to have two or three accounts that play Club Bing? They are all on the same IP, but they also have my other family members' names on them. As long as I don't order the same prizes on any of the accounts, should I still receive all of them?
  2. slingblade0310

slingblade0310 New Member old school member

I have 4 accounts total on one IP address...not sure what will happen...

I have 2 accounts that I bot, 1 that I do legit when I get a free minute and my fiance has an account that she signs in to use once in a blue moon...

I haven't ordered anything yet because I'm just saving up for when Club Bing puts up a big prize like a 360 or Zune...
  3. jordan24

jordan24 New Member

Well, I only have one account at the moment. I bot using CLDL, but I'm always browsing another site, etc., so I can keep tabs on how it is doing. I also play some games legitly in between botting when I get bored, so I don't think I'll get flagged for botting. I also don't bot for long periods of time or max out my account everyday.

The only thing I was wondering is if having multiple accounts was all right. That way, obviously, you could get tickets faster, rather than waiting on one account with the daily ticket limit. I think it is all right, I was just posting to see what other members thought. I believe as long as you only order one of each item to your address, you should be fine. So, even if you have three accounts, and you get tickets on them, you can order prizes to the same address, as long as they are all different from one another. Please feel free to correct anything if you feel it is wrong.
  4. okoo

okoo New Member old school

I had 3, but that was like half year ago, now I need to reboost my energy going after new prizes since then
  5. jordan24

jordan24 New Member

Unfortunately, that doesn't really help to answer my question. I'm just wondering if you're allowed to have multiple accounts on Club Bing. That way you could earn tickets faster, rather than just using one account.
  6. somguyzlacky

somguyzlacky New Member old school

Another way to find out is to try it yourself!
    I'm currently making a second account
    I guess I'll make a couple more in a month or so?
  7. koolmelee

koolmelee New Member old school member

I bot on 2 accounts at my house. I have ordered 3 prizes from one of the accounts, but have only received one of them. The others have since gone out of stock shortly after my order however, so I may never get them...

This was done after getting 2 different accounts flagged previously by ordering the same prize on 2 diff accounts. My IP may have changed since then however, but the address I ordered to has not, no addy tricks!!
  8. nlt220

nlt220 New Member old school member

i have had 5 accounts flagged and not gotten one prize from any of them but that was my stupid fault for linking them to one email before any prizes shipped but i am currently using three accounts and two of them have had prizes shipped too different address's but with the same name the third account should ship tomorrow to one of the address's with a different name i will update if it works

EDIT I got a shipping email today for the second account to my primary shipping address it has a different name so for me its ok i will now try another account to my second address
  9. lover kyle

lover kyle New Member old school member

It depends what you buy with them.

If you follow the terms and conditions for rewards, it says LIMITED ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. This means if you are on 2 accounts and you pick the same reward, you won't get anything at all.

The trick is to get different rewards all the time.

You will not get flagged for multiple accounts, but if you use multiple accounts to get the same reward, yes you will get flagged.

The trick is to get different rewards for each account.
  10. byebye

byebye New Member old school member

I have 12 accounts on 1 ip. I follow their TOS only 1 of any prize to any address(I have a lot of kind family members & friends). So if you don't break that rule you are fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.