You can win prizes and CASH every 15 minutes and it's all Free.

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by buxer64, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buxer64

buxer64 New Member

[​IMG]

1. Join Prize mania
    Prize mania is 100% free to join for anyone and to join all you have to do is go here and fill out the registration form and you are virtually set to go. Again it is absolutely free to join and to be a part of this amazing opportunity to win big.
    2. Be an active member
    There is nothing to prize mania, after joining you can set up your own personal links, videos, news, & play your favorite video games and browse.
    3. Win
    Every 15 minutes a winner is selected from one of the four categories of, camera, jackpot, surprise, or a smart phone. If you were successfully chosen as the winner, then it’s your lucky day, because all you have to do is
    4. Claim your prize
    You then go ahead and claim your prize, which is done easily by clicking on a button that says “Click Here to Find out What,†once you click on the button, you can then claim your prize. Note: If you do not claim the prize within an hour, it would have expired and a new winner is generated randomly from our systems.
    Easy isn’t it? with this, there is no limit to what you can win, all by just signing up for the prize mania, which is 100% absolutely free. Still not convinced on why you need to act now and join prize mania? here are some reasons to convince you:

ü It is 100% free to join
    ü Lots of prizes to be won, from the latest cameras to smart phones and much more
    ü A winner is generated every 15 minutes, meaning that your chances of winning are through the roof.
    ü It is very easy to participate, you do not have to be a rocket scientist to win with us, all you have to do is click a button and you’re set to go.

MY REF LINK : http://www.myperfectinternet.com/?refid=bodL2

I am THANKYOU Your Registration to My REFFERAL LINK

:notbad:

No Ref : http://www.myperfectinternet.com
  2. scorcher868

scorcher868 Old School old school sub

any proof of payment/ received prizes?
  3. CartoonGuy

CartoonGuy New Member

Thanks for the link to this. I'll sign up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.