Youtube Auto Comment Bot

Discussion in 'Third Party Bots' started by renaker, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renaker

renaker New Member old school member

Youtube Auto Comment Bot UPDATED 11/23/09

UPDATED 11/23/09
    -FIX: Skips bad accounts
    -FIX:No script errors if it lags or something

Hello BTN,

I recently made a youtube bot that automatically comments on a video of your choice and I figured I'd share. I'm sure it's not the first one to have been made, but I took a class on javascript and visual basic.net last year and figured I'd put it to use. (I'm mostly a php guy so this was a weird project for me.)

When you boot it up, MAKE SURE you're logged OUT of youtube on your default browser. Then enter the youtube video URL you wish to comment on. Fill up the account list and the comment list, and click Start Bot. I hope some of you find this useful. It was programmed in visual studio 2008 in vb.net. I have only tested it on vista, i know, sorry lol.

(In the pic i meant for it to be username1:pass, username2:pass, etc.. but you get the idea.)

Attached Files:

2. Jani

Jani New Member vet senior old school member

You should add decaptcher support. Or does this log out when the captcha appears?
  3. BobAresio123

BobAresio123 New Member old school member

Nice. +1 rep

Could it be possible to add an auto-rate and maybe an auto-subscribe feature?

thx man
  4. enyahs

enyahs New Member old school

I was beginning to wonder how people were doin this
  5. renaker

Well, I noticed it only asks for captcha when you try to log into the same account multiple times. If an account on the list fails once, it skips it and goes to the next one. Now if you have 5 accounts in a row that don't work, you might have a problem. So it's really up to you to make sure your account lists are decent.

As for auto-subscribe and auto-rate, I'm already working on the one that rates vids. Idk about auto-subscribe though. We'll see when we get there. I don't really even know that much about youtube right now. I just needed a way to get my vids traffic... lockerz inv's ehehe.
  6. aiongiant

aiongiant New Member old school member

is there a bot that can create youtube accounts?
  7. Jani

Jani New Member vet senior old school member

I mean after you comment e.g 5times with the same account, youtube puts a captcha there (or atleast does that for me).
  8. icomputer

icomputer New Member old school

this bot would be nice for those people who make money off youtube. 5 cent per comment and 10 cent per a view. This chinese kid get like 500k of view per a video and get paid by google.
  9. 3roken

3roken New Member old school member

NarutoU94

I'll check and let you know once i get home heh.
  10. renaker

Yeah, i made it like 3 days ago.
  11. whiteflame

whiteflame New Member old school

cool if only i had 100 youtube accounts and a decent video
  12. pinlop

pinlop New Member old school member

It would be sick if you could add an auto rater to this too.
    Like an option to have commenting and rating. or just commenting. or just rating.
    That'd be nice.
  13. renaker

sick it shall be

I'm going to be releasing two more bots within the next week or so, as well as updating this one. The other two do exactly what you guys ask for, auto rate, and auto subscribe. I will be updating this one as well; knocking a few existing error possibilities out of the way. :)

As far as a youtube txt file goes, it would be ruined withing a few days. People would change passwords. All that work would be for nothing. Someone with superior coding skills should make a youtube account creator. Captcha would make this app pretty tricky though. See you guys sometime soon with more goodies!
  14. Kingboss06

Kingboss06 New Member old school member

Awesome program. Only one problem with me. I would love to use the product but however I need more then one small line to write comments in. My comments are normally up to 200 characters+. Any future idea of making the comment are support more characters?
  15. renaker

That's actually no problem with the bot as is. Just make a txt file in notepad with one comment per line. While a larger comment may look like it takes up multiple lines in the bot, it will actually only take up the line it uses in the text file. The bot separates new lines by "Environment.NewLine" in vb.net. Comments can be as long as youtube allows. Happy botting.
  16. Kingboss06

Kingboss06 New Member old school member

Awesome, thanks a lot. I will try that out ;)
  17. Carbon0x

Carbon0x New Member senior old school member

If you wanted to add autorating I don't think it would be too hard to do that.

Just webbrowser1.document.getelementbyid("5 start id").invokemember("click")

something like that should probally work.
  18. JamesGauges

JamesGauges New Member old school member

I love how people are making SO many bots to make thier youtube accounts have better numbers. I think its really funny, almost pathetic that people would go to this length just to avoid being a good film maker.
    And to all those who ask for an Auto-Sub Bot, What is wrong with you?
    Even if you do have all those subscribers, you will have like no actual video views. And youtube won't recognize you, and you have no shot of becoming a youtube partner, you are wasting your time and ours, so don't ask for this.
  19. RevtwtMan

RevtwtMan New Member old school member

rUmad ? :(
  20. renaker

Check out my other two bots, they do that. :) Same sort of system.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    In my sig.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.