$1 hdmi cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevch33

Original poster
Reaction score
just thought i'd post this so you guys know over at 1saleaday there are hdmi cables for $1 plus free shipping

prorathack

Reaction score
Nice find! that website can have some nice stuff from time to time.

aaaa

Reaction score
Or you could just order one from amazon. It's only like 1.50 and they work great ^_^

Butthairs

Reaction score
I have heard so many horror storied about this site and it's branches, have any of you guys have problems with it before? Ive heard of unusable refurbished ipods and stuff coming from there...

Personally never had a problem with it. I ordered 5 of these cables.

The ones on Amazon are okay, but I think they are 6ft. These were a good deal for 10ft cables.

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itsdap.com
Personally never had a problem with it. I ordered 5 of these cables.

The ones on Amazon are okay, but I think they are 6ft. These were a good deal for 10ft cables.

I also ordered 5 of them yesterday. I plan on reselling 4 of them on eBay for $x.xx.

Butthairs

Reaction score
I also ordered 5 of them yesterday. I plan on reselling 4 of them on eBay for $x.xx.

I plan on selling mine around town. Cheapest ones in town are $20 so should be able to offload for $10 each fairly easily.

youtub

Reaction score
lot of offers are coming from china. China gets the most internet sales or electronics. But chinese guys don't really buy on internet themself

Many analysts argue that Chinese consumers are reluctant to make online purchases because, culturally speaking, they are conservative savers who refuse to buy on credit. They believe e-commerce will not work in China; its citizens distrust vendors because they fear piracy and poor quality. Thus, Chinese consumers need to feel a product before buying it.

mabnoob

Reaction score
Missed the deal, could of really used cheap HDMI's...

Status
Not open for further replies.