[- 2DTVPLATER -] - My new tv for pc app [ need input ] -[ rob2k9 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2k9

Original poster
Hi well this is an app i have been working on for a bit i relised it a few years ago and it went down well so now i am updaing it with a new look and every thing :)

V1.0

Right now you can download version one ( Note this was made last year )

here is a screen shot of it

playerp.png

Here is some info on it

=======================================
The channels it has on it so far

==========
kids = V Anime

Sports = ESPN / Sportal tv / Star sports / china sports 1 / china sports 2

Music = Music Box (live) / Party Portal / clipland tv / JCTV / Tv Fly / Streetclip Tv & more

Entertainment = Discovery Channel / National Geographic / Wildlife Channel & more

Note some may not work as it is a year old

this is all so a full media player and can play and audio file and video file windows media player can if you install shark video codecs you can play all most all formats on this

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Z8MBIPU

Now onto version 2 this is the one i am working on and would like your input on bellow are some pics of it

V2.0
4ReFP.jpg

avfeY.jpg

pt6dz.jpg

jOwGZ.jpg

demo2l.png

demo3.png

demo4.png

The channels you see in the images of version 2 are thew channels i have so far and all are working

you can all so get all uk tv channels like

all bbc
all itv
channel 4 and 5

but you must provide a uk proxy

version 2 has full proxy suppoer as well as full mediapler support like version one

i want you input on this and what more i should ad

And please no leechers posting about downloads version 2 will not be posted till i have it 100% fully qorking and i will not be putting a time frame on it

rate comment and thanks

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
The design looks very nice Rob2k9. It's simple but awesome at the same time. Keep up the good work :D

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Awesome. V1 GUI sucks though lololol. Does V1 have Family Guy?

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Awesome. V1 GUI sucks though lololol. Does V1 have Family Guy?

no as version 1 was only a test but it is on version 2 so i will keep you up dated

@Sk8freak315 thanks a lot am still working out bugs with the uk proxys and stuff but all should be fine :) so i will keep people up dated

@SL33pErC3LL yeh i know :/ this one was created last yoear as a test but it workewd so well i thought why not up date

strk44

Old School
old school
Reaction score
wait so discovery and nation geographic that's from the U.S right? like what i mean is that its the same schedual as the U.S channel right?

R

rob2k9

Original poster
wait so discovery and nation geographic that's from the U.S right? like what i mean is that its the same schedual as the U.S channel right?

yes they are all us in version 2 and are all live

as for version one i think it is from china all tho they do talk in english it has subs on some showes and i dont know if it is live the same as tv

Status
Not open for further replies.