$500+ GC to Karmaloop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpargas

Original poster
Reaction score
I make around $150-200 on Karmaloop a month using their rep program, my girlfirend just started college and needs help paying for stuff so i showed her how to make money.
We tried signing her up but it said the email was in use, so we tried logging into her email and there was a huge surprise.

bTFlN.jpg

Aparently someone has been using her email address and they made an account, earned a bunch of points, then redeemed a gift card to her email.

So we used the GC to buy a shitload of clothes, i only had to pay for the shipping.

Ak6UI.jpg

cartera

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Karmaloop Rep Program

Karmaloop Reps are grass roots marketing affiliates and are NOT directly employed by Karmaloop. To become a rep you need to apply to the program at http://repteam.karmaloop.com. If you’re accepted into the program, every sale you generate earns you points that can be turned in for cash or new gear! We will hook you up, it’s that simple.
As a rep, you will create your own unique rep code, e.g. CLOWN20 (or whatever you choose), and distribute it to everyone you can so they can get a discount on their order and you can earn points! They enter it during checkout the first time they shop on Karmaloop to get 20% off gear and every order after that they will receive 10% off their entire purchase.
You also get a unique link that you can use for your site or blog that will track sales for you. Your friends get a discount and you earn points, it’s that easy.

glove414

Reaction score
i'm really just not good at marketing/sales..too bad...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.