Not open for further replies.

Serb

Based
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Attention Fellow Warriors - If You've Ever Struggled To Make Real Money Online... Then You MUST Read Every Word Of This Important Letter Because It Directly Affects You...

“Discover The EXACT Radically Step-By-Step
Blueprint That Banked Me $6,491 In
Under 48 Hours, $11,285 In Under 1 Week And Almost $36,500 In JUST 30 “Short” Days... Using Nothing But Highly Targeted, 100% FREE Traffic...”

And Best Of All... Once You Set It Up, This Amazing System Runs On Complete Auto-Pilot, Requires ZERO Further Promotion And Can Have YOU Making Real Money Online In Less Than 1 Week!

PRICE-SENSITIVE NOTICE:
This will sell for $67 when I’ll launch it to "the public"...

IN BHT ITS FREE!!
cool.png

• Generated me $6,491 In Under 48 Hours and $11,285 In Under 1 Week promoting just one offer;
  • Banked me close to $109,000 in 2010 promoting ClickBank products as an affiliate;
  • Banks me thousands of dollars more each month promoting tens of products and services, both as an affiliate and as a product owner;
  • And Best Of All... Can Realistically Have You Earning In Less Than A Week And Can Get You To $300/Day In No More Than 2 Months!

jhyd0y.gif

Introducing:

MASSIVE PROFITS FORMULA

11siniw.jpg

Here’s The Facts About This System:

• Can be started by anyone, with no prior experience (everything is laid out in a step by step format inside the course);
  • It uses free traffic, so you won’t have to risk losing money on paid advertising;
  • It produces FAST results;
  • Can be used for promoting ClickBank/Amazon products, your own products/services, cpa offers etc.;
  • Can be scaled as much as you want to;
  • Can be managed with minimum input on your part;
  • Can be completely outsourced, which in turn will give you the time to further set up more and more of these income streams.

Here's Just a Small Sample of the Profit-Creating Secrets Revealed Inside:

• How to do a proper market research and choose only the right products to promote;
  • Step by step guideline on finding the right set of targeted keywords... get this wrong and you’re just wasting your valuable time...
  • The specific criteria that every keyword must meet... if you want to get fast first page rankings on Google !
  • The exact methods I use to successfully analyze my “real” competition!... most people do this step wrong and they’re living money on the table...
  • Hint... it’s got nothing to do with searching your keywords in “quotes”... do it that way and you’re simply making it easier for your competitors;
  • How to setup, build and optimize your websites for maximum traffic and conversion;
  • Why I only use Wordpress for my sites and the plugins you must install to have a properly optimized and search engine “friendly” property... give Google what he wants!
  • Exactly how to structure your sites (authority or micro-niche websites), depending on how many keywords you’re going to be targeting...
  • ... and how many pages of content to have and exactly what to put on them!
  • How to write deadly effective reviews that are in complete compliance with the FTC regulations and what type of bonuses to offer, whenever it’s appropriate;
  • One technique you can use to significantly improve your conversion rates when selling Amazon products... it might have something to do with using Youtube videos...
  • How to cloak your affiliate links so that you’ll never lose a commission again;
  • How to track your marketing “endeavors” so that you’ll always know where you’re traffic is coming from;
  • The most important ON-PAGE factors you need to implement right away... no matter what type of products you’re going to be promoting... that is if you want first page rankings;
  • What SEO process to implement in order to achieve ABSOLUTE Google domination !!!
  • Why building backlinks is important... that is if you truly want to have a long term autopilot, money-making “machine”;
  • More traffic generation techniques so that you’ll never have to rely solely on Google, ever again!

Salespage:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ays-step-step-blueprint-all-free-traffic.html

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/GV01HNZTUUhttp://www.mediafire.com/?qd9tsojcp2mnqj5

Njunk

Reaction score
Edit: NVM I clicked on the mediafire one

Promoguy

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
going to download this, to long to read so i just downloaded haha

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
funny thing is whenever i read the info on these ebooks they always post to much unessary info and i cant tell what to actually do but ima try it anyways thanks for the share

Njunk

Reaction score
Holy shit! Massive ebook (138 pages!) Packed with info! THANKS SERB :D

Serb

Based
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score

Borg246

Reaction score
Thanks for this ebook! It has a lot to read, but at least, it's good, valueable knowledge.

Reactions: Serb

Serb

Based
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score

stormshellx

Reaction score
Website
ssxstudios.com
actually...I can do that without reading that...I made close to 1K ripping off $hitcash and CPAlead...it was a one time deal because they caught and banned me and reported me as fraud to paypal...I spent all of the money from paypal so they couldn't do anything about it...I'm just a lucky man...

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
:eek:h: wutisdis. Thanks for the leak.

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
thanks!
iloveyou.

getpaid

Reaction score
I downloaded :)
thanks for your guide,,,i try it it and hope i make money like you :)

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
this is an exploit.. :) a massive too. thanks serb and +rep to you!

edit: i just opened it... and WTF!! it very easy to understand... thank you so much sir!! im gonna try this one now, right away.

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I've read the eBook.

I followed EVERY SINGLE STEP.

Lets see this profit.
*I'll keep everyone updated.

yoyo181

Reaction score
Can anyone prove they made money from this?

alexander153

Reaction score
serb made my head explode.i will get him later:L

UndeadCircus

Reaction score
Hmm.. Thanks for the guide.

I downloaded it, read it all the way through, and honestly...It's the same rehashed B.S. that all "affiliate marketers" try and sell you these days. Keyword research, Google rank competition research, build website, rape keyword in the content, build a shitload of backlinks, promote through articles/press releases, blah blah blah. For anyone starting out in the game, this method is going to take a whooooooooooole lot longer than what he's talking about. Plus, the figures in his "number games" don't add up.

It's a nice set of links I guess. Got a few links out of it that I didn't know existed...But the methodology and the content of the guide is on every single forum you can imagine, being sold over and over by anyone who thinks they know what they're talking about in the AM business.

Status
Not open for further replies.