53 Future Shop Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBSIDIAN

Subscriber
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
My printer is small, so couldn't fill them all, I just wanted to a slide-shuffle style presentation so I wouldn't have to re-organize it all again. >_>

Pictures:
53fscards.png

futureshop50.png

I still have to get 5 more, this totals up to $265, some suggestions as to what I should buy?
I was thinking an HP Touchpad (my store still has some) and a razer mouse.

MrSmit

Reaction score
Nice. Where did you get them?

Also, tablets are overrated.

thomasgreen

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Now I regret not raping the offers

billcosby

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Damn 53 already? I am fucking jealous.
I think my mail lady is screwing me over. I am only at 15. Last week I received 8 spread out over the week and so far this week I received 7 already on Monday. I am hoping more come today and the rest of the week as I am expecting as many as you have and more...if I don't get screwed over.

I will be getting a netbook or a cheap laptop.

thomasgreen

Senior
senior
Reaction score
It would totally not look weird when you're paying 200 dollars for something with 40 giftcards.

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Got 8 and the guy at futureshop would hardly accept them.

billcosby

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
gift cards are like cash. tell them to fucking do their job. if you want to pay via 100 gift cards you should be able to.

B

Brawl

Nice loot and what camera did you use bro? that has great quality.

krazedkat

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Nice loot and what camera did you use bro? that has great quality.
I believe he scanned them all using his printer.
Nice job, man. If only I were here when the fucking offer was going on, I was on vacation. If they're suspicious when you pay, tell them that the cards say nothing about how many you are allowed to use and, thusly, you are not doing anything wrong.

billcosby

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Late reply but have you used them yet?
I found out you can use them ALL online if you don't mind a little data tampering.

They only give you two slots to use per order but if you get an addon called Live HTTP Headers addon for firefox you can use an unlimited amount of gift cards per order.

After you input your first gift card, record the post data that is being sent using Live HTTP Headers.
Look for the post data that says:
ctl00%24CP%24UcOrderGiftCards%24GrdGiftCardEntry%24ctl02%24TxtGiftCardNumberContainer%24TxtGiftCardNumber=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&ctl00%24CP%24UcOrderGiftCards%24GrdGiftCardEntry%24ctl02%24TxtSecurityCodeContainer%24TxtSecurityCode=XXXX
Switch out the X's with new cards and submit. It will look like the page errors, just hit back to go back to your cart and you will see your newly added gift card. Keep doing this until you have all your gift cards added to your order!
Worked like a charm. I added 20 gift cards to one order.

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Late reply but have you used them yet?
I found out you can use them ALL online if you don't mind a little data tampering.

They only give you two slots to use per order but if you get an addon called Live HTTP Headers addon for firefox you can use an unlimited amount of gift cards per order.

After you input your first gift card, record the post data that is being sent using Live HTTP Headers.
Look for the post data that says:

Switch out the X's with new cards and submit. It will look like the page errors, just hit back to go back to your cart and you will see your newly added gift card. Keep doing this until you have all your gift cards added to your order!
Worked like a charm. I added 20 gift cards to one order.

Does that work with other sites that only accept 1 coupon/gift card only?

billcosby

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Does that work with other sites that only accept 1 coupon/gift card only?

I have no idea. I guess it depends on the site. This works on both BestBuy.ca and Futureshop.ca since they are the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.