$560 to $30k

lovehk

Original poster
Reaction score
This is my earning this year for forex trading. Deposit $560 & profit about $30k. I make withdrawal only once and it just $500. This is because i did not reach my target yet. My target is to have a balance of $50k, after that i will withdraw for whatever profit i get in monthly timeframe.
image.png

Forex/stock trading is the most hardest job i've encounter & this is also the most job i want to master it.

rastof

Penny King
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
let me know when you make a spoonfeed guide

Reactions: libert

Logia

Anime is Life
old school
Reaction score
Nice profit man :D

Maybe you can share some tips in forex.

Kyogo

Money Making Bear
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Your signature says it all. Very nice profit :gold:

rivenkan

Reaction score
Congraturation! Nice profit. Keep it up :thumbs:

Etedris

Reaction score
Inb4 100 messages asking for "methode".

Congrats though.

Reactions: alex7u

zuzilo

Reaction score
amazing. congrats, how much target for a day?

theguysacc

Reaction score
How does no one actually look into the photo. The sells were all within seconds, this is not real. Jesus christ, talk about trying to seem cool to random people over the internet.

lovehk

Original poster
Reaction score
How does no one actually look into the photo. The sells were all within seconds, this is not real. Jesus christ, talk about trying to seem cool to random people over the internet.
what do you mean with "The sells were all within seconds"?
--- Post updated ---
if you mean the opening time then thats mean i use multiple entry method. if you mean classical arbitrage then yous should look at the closing time. and it is not closed within second.
--- Post updated ---
if you mean the opening time then thats mean i use multiple entry method. if you mean classical arbitrage then yous should look the closing time. and it is not within second.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
before i achieve this i was just like the other traders who were looking for profitable system but never found it. maybe because if it exist, the owner will just keep it for their self.

ok so after fail & another fail testing the system i found on net, i think i need to create it by myself so i understand what behind the system i use. i need the methodology that differ from all the fail system that i already test so far.

i choose to use a neural network, nn is not new in fx but i never use it before so i interest to implement it into my system.

in my searching journey i found a website that looks very interesting, the website is http://www.johncon.com/ntropix/. i learn it & applied the theory into mql4 code.

if you curious what is looks like in mt4 chart, bellow is the appearance:
fx1.png

red line is sell trend & green line is buy trend. as you can see EURUSD is in the redline at the moment, so sell trade has a higher probability to reward you.

currently i have 8 open sell orders with 3 lot each & i will wait for one more hour to decide whether to close it or not.

and thats it for now. see ya later...

Reactions: bOSsmarie

Etedris

Reaction score

You are literally retarded. The buy was done on the 02/11 and the sell was done on the 06/11.
A huge tip... You can have multiple trade open at the same time.

bOSsmarie

Reaction score
W
what do you mean with "The sells were all within seconds"?
--- Post updated ---
if you mean the opening time then thats mean i use multiple entry method. if you mean classical arbitrage then yous should look at the closing time. and it is not closed within second.
--- Post updated ---
if you mean the opening time then thats mean i use multiple entry method. if you mean classical arbitrage then yous should look the closing time. and it is not within second.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
before i achieve this i was just like the other traders who were looking for profitable system but never found it. maybe because if it exist, the owner will just keep it for their self.

ok so after fail & another fail testing the system i found on net, i think i need to create it by myself so i understand what behind the system i use. i need the methodology that differ from all the fail system that i already test so far.

i choose to use a neural network, nn is not new in fx but i never use it before so i interest to implement it into my system.

in my searching journey i found a website that looks very interesting, the website is http://www.johncon.com/ntropix/. i learn it & applied the theory into mql4 code.

if you curious what is looks like in mt4 chart, bellow is the appearance:
fx1.png

red line is sell trend & green line is buy trend. as you can see EURUSD is in the redline at the moment, so sell trade has a higher probability to reward you.

currently i have 8 open sell orders with 3 lot each & i will wait for one more hour to decide whether to close it or not.

and thats it for now. see ya later...
What website are you uaing for trading. Are you purely in Forex or alsi in stock market?

Reactions: Yidir

lswingcat

Python is so sexy!
senior
Reaction score
congrats @lovehk
The key is Never give up, because great things take time!
Good job dude!

mfcristi

Reaction score
nice gains mate xD

Harwinder

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score