Ad.fly Community Bot idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botmode

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had an idea for a community bot for Ad.fly users on TBN that everyone could use and contribute to. Basically, it would work in "sort of" the same way as torrenting does.

The general idea is that anyone who wants more clicks on their links can share them by adding them to the bots link database. The deal is that if you add links to the database, you also have to keep the bot/program open so that you're opening up other users links. The bot will run in the background and open up links in the database whilst you go about browsing the internet as normal, thus not disturbing your regular surfing activities.

Would this work? I'm not 100% familliar with Ad.fly, but from what I see, you just need your ad.fly link to be visited in order to gain a "view".

A

Almighty

Hey all,

I had an idea for a community bot for Ad.fly users on TBN that everyone could use and contribute to. Basically, it would work in "sort of" the same way as torrenting does.

The general idea is that anyone who wants more clicks on their links can share them by adding them to the bots link database. The deal is that if you add links to the database, you also have to keep the bot/program open so that you're opening up other users links. The bot will run in the background and open up links in the database whilst you go about browsing the internet as normal, thus not disturbing your regular surfing activities.

Would this work? I'm not 100% familliar with Ad.fly, but from what I see, you just need your ad.fly link to be visited in order to gain a "view".

There is already something like that released! Use the search button!

Botmode

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
Awesome, you got a link to that Almighty? I tried a few search terms before posting "ad.fly bot" etc. but came up empty, plus there's a 30 second cooldown between searches :(

Botmode

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
So, no link then? Alright - So you spam threads telling people to "use the search button!" (no shit, as I explained - this would require some fairly dynamic searching... Which is impractical with a 30 second wait between every search) - And you don't provide the actual info. Right on, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.