Age of Empires Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

chepito41

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
have you played it, and what you think about it?

gtrider92

Veteran
veteran
Reaction score
ohhhhhh man. i used to play this game all day everyday long time ago. it was great until it went down. dunno if its back up. but i love age of empires

peaseniz

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
ohhhhhh man. i used to play this game all day everyday long time ago. it was great until it went down. dunno if its back up. but i love age of empires

It is a new game they just released Age Of Empires Online.

ot: I have played it a little bit. it is not bad I was never big into RTS though but it is something to do. I really need to put a little more time into it haven't tried the PVP or anything yet.

JLim

That Asian Guy
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I'm so playing it! I remember I saw a trailer back in May and I'm like, damn, I have to wait that long? Then I totally forgot about that game until you brought it back up. I'm a big fan of RTS games, like Age of Empire, Age of Mythology, Starcraft, etc.

chepito41

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
Is it free?

yes its free you can play mostly everything, if you are not into achievements and stuff, you can get the full experience, i think is even better than the first one, I like the fact that you have to do missions to level up, and even better you can do most of the missions co-op.

Miksu

Reaction score
I used to play back on the closed beta... Pretty crappy game. Not so AoEish, like AoE2 or AoM...

chepito41

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
I used to play back on the closed beta... Pretty crappy game. Not so AoEish, like AoE2 or AoM...

in my opinion this is the best, i use to wake up and actually spend all day and night playing this back in the days.

David7110617

Reaction score
I started playing this game a while ago and it's pretty fun. I was addicted to it at the beginning but then I managed to stop playing. Then, I got bored of it like any other game..

car199889

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I started it but didn't know what to do afterwards but my computer can't handle it so it crashed

have you tried lowering the graphics?
It's in the options if you don't know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.