JoshPosh

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Up for sale is a aged Fullscreen channel. $150 USD, FIRM!

I will not entertain low ballers. Send me a PM and I'll issue you the terms. I'm not writing out a full blown ad again for this thread.

If you want to read more on the terms click here and here, for full blown marketplace threads.

qALEX26

Senior
senior
Reaction score
from your threads seems like you get a lot of people in pm if you sell it for little money :)
they don't understand the work put in get into a network..

JoshPosh

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
from your threads seems like you get a lot of people in pm if you sell it for little money :)
they don't understand the work put in get into a network..

It's a game trying to talk to the reps at these MCNs. Trying to figure out what they don't like about your channel, and how to improve it the next time around. Considering what some of the TBN members are making off of these channels that I and a select few other create, it is a small amount compared to the 1000 usd they can potentially make during the course of the next 2 months. Some make more especially in November and Decemeber.

qALEX26

Senior
senior
Reaction score
It's a game trying to talk to the reps at these MCNs. Trying to figure out what they don't like about your channel, and how to improve it the next time around. Considering what some of the TBN members are making off of these channels that I and a select few other create, it is a small amount compared to the 1000 usd they can potentially make during the course of the next 2 months. Some make more especially in November and Decemeber.
agree

Reactions: JoshPosh