Any Neopets Bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Green4u

Original poster
Title, i feel like because of neopets popularity that bottting then selling neopet accounts would be a goldmine. Am i wrong? sorry not to shabby in the gaming department. All i know is that neopets at least used to be a huge community. Still, it would be cool if someone could make some bots to make easy neopoints

Current Neopet Bots Found:

NeoPets AutoBuyer: http://www.garyshood.com/neopets/ - thanks to driftboy (Item Database: http://items.jellyneo.net)

NeoPets Money Tree Grabber: Somebody make this plox :)

NeoPets Fake Score Sender: http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?219615-Release-Neopets-Flash-Score-Sender-by-Stealthy

- again thank driftboy :)

G

Green4u

Original poster
What do you mean? I am mostly talking about botting the games they have for cash, not making neopets, sorry if im not understanding you correctly, but i think that should answer your question

BladeofDeath

Reaction score
The only thing I see with it is that you'd have to make bot for each individual game, as they aren't all the same by any means, but with the destructo matches you might be able to get away with the same one... but making them would take a huge amount of time... so this might be a good idea for a team project...?

rockage

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Neopets "botting" has been going around for years. That's how I first got into this scene, back in 2002 actually.

autobuyers (automatically buy rare items from shops so you can resell them for much more)
score senders (send fake scores that look real to get you trophies, avatars, etc.)
and more

if anyone is interested in a neopets program I am able to create whatever for that site in exchange for cash.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
i have here a neopets autobuyer from garyshood... i played neopets before but now currently inactive.. hope this helps... :)

here is the link----> http://www.garyshood.com/neopets/ :)

G

Green4u

Original poster
Neopets "botting" has been going around for years. That's how I first got into this scene, back in 2002 actually.

autobuyers (automatically buy rare items from shops so you can resell them for much more)
score senders (send fake scores that look real to get you trophies, avatars, etc.)
and more

if anyone is interested in a neopets program I am able to create whatever for that site in exchange for cash.

Ya i did a simple search for neopets bots and i came up with a site that has bots from 2009 but no new ones...so it seems lie botting neopets kind of died down...why not bring it back up? it seems pretty unsaturated at this point

i have here a neopets autobuyer from garyshood... i played neopets before but now currently inactive.. hope this helps... :)

here is the link----> http://www.garyshood.com/neopets/ :)

thanks a lot, il check this out, any one got a fake score sender?

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
fake score sender

Ya i did a simple search for neopets bots and i came up with a site that has bots from 2009 but no new ones...so it seems lie botting neopets kind of died down...why not bring it back up? it seems pretty unsaturated at this point

thanks a lot, il check this out, any one got a fake score sender?

ei sir..there is a bot for fake score sender on neopets :) LOL i just deleted it a couple of months ago but i have the link.

here-->http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?219615-Release-Neopets-Flash-Score-Sender-by-Stealthy

at mpcforum by Stealthy. :) hope this helps i know there is an update of this bot now, just search on mpcforums and enjoy the playing neopets. :)

dont forget to thank or +rep :) just kidding.. enjoy!

G

Green4u

Original poster
Thanks for the fake score sender !

Sadly, it keeps saying invalid session everytime, how do i get the ID of a game i want?

PUREGOLD

Reaction score

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
yeah neocodex has a lot of good bots.

btw if anyone is looking for neopoints I have about 5million

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
idk i can't see you

true ha.

well no im not so the neopoints are gonna have to cost you.

anyways I used the bots on neocodex so...

G

Green4u

Original poster
Was that you that just put up the neopoints banner? lol or is that just a coincidence?

rockage

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Be careful using scoresenders, They update their flash games frequently with different keys, if you attempt to send a score with an outdated key your game will be reviewed by a human, who will clearly be able to see you were cheating. Also make sure you set the delay to a long enough time because they will review your game if you send it too fast, or if you get a score that's impossible to get in that game (ex, too high, odd number when you can only get even scores, etc.).

If there is enough interest I can make some programs

newc5

Reaction score
Website
YouthEarning.com
I have a Neopets account with about 60k neopoints. If you can offer me a good price, I can give it to you. I take amazon gift code. Fast and instant.

or if you sign up for my ref link, complete an offer, and GREEN and stay GREEN, you can have the account and I'll even get more points b4 giving it

Patel

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Website
itspatel.com
Status
Not open for further replies.