Anyway to automatically start downloading when a visitor visit my blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGDOG

Original poster
Reaction score
Is there anyway to automatically start downloading my pre-selected file if a visitor visits my blog or free web host domain.
I already know java applet method.But i need automatic (Means no need to click.Just visit my link & bang downloading started)

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
You would have to imbed your virus into something like an img. Comp's aren't going to just download things without getting confirmation from the user.

Mmo01

Senior
senior
Reaction score
This is imposible!

Because the download process need action from your visitor(s). Example, the places to store your file.

Just forget it!

Dojdimon

Reaction score
Is there anyway to automatically start downloading my pre-selected file if a visitor visits my blog or free web host domain.
I already know java applet method.But i need automatic (Means no need to click.Just visit my link & bang downloading started)
Submit a banner floating in the middle of the site

Gotestra

Ocupado
veteran
senior
Reaction score
For the super n00bs above who say its not possible, yes, it IS possible. You just need proper knowledge of coding a virus, presuming it IS a virus, into an IMG file or an HTML file, because those are the files a webbrowser automatically downloads into the temp folder while browsing the web/going to a webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.