Original poster
Reaction score

ATTENTION THIS THREAD IS A CONTINUATION OF
THE PREVIOUS THREAD
http://thebotnet.com/selling/70859-auto-blog-commenter/

8/13
UPDATES

1. 2 COPIES LEFT 3 SOLD/TRADED
  2. NOW COMES WITH A AUTO-APPROVE BLOG LIST with DO-FOLLOW BACKLINKS (100 blogs)
  3. THERE IS A VIDEO OF IT IN ACTION SEE IT HERE >>
HERE OR HERE

SPECIAL THANKS TO IZZYPOPA FOR HIS GREAT REVIEW

This Piece of Software is very good, it is very well organized and is like the very popular SEnuke, just a bit less customizable, it is very good at what it does and serves its purpose, this will get you high PR backlinks and Advertising for your site without spending a penny after buying this bot.
I give this bot a 8/10
Auto-Blog Commenter 1.0 is a master piece script. This program can post to multiple blogs in less the time it takes you to manually register a single account!

GET IT NOW FOR ONLY REGULAR SALE PRICE $30.00
TheBotNet's MEMBER PRICE $15.00 NOW ONLY 2 COPIES LEFT

I'll not make this long and boring. I'll Just answer the basic questions here which we get asked on a regular basis!

Q) What is Auto-Blog Commenter?
Auto-Blog Commenter is software which you install on your computer and all you have to do is just lay back, It comes with a blog-commenter spinner as well as a URL scrapper, Simply select the sites you want, and it will auto-comment on them.

Q) How do I input forum lists/make posts?
Auto-Blog Commenter allows you to register multiple accounts, post multiple comments and spin them this means that instead of manually having to go 1 to 1 to each specific blog. You can now manage everything from registering to creating to commenting all on the program's interface!

Q) Can you give me a example?
Certainly, For Example : David reads several blogs with the user name David Bowe on 3 different blogs that he visit very often, These blogs are all about Programming Discussion. David however has a question about writing a C++ script that he is working on, Instead of going to each blog manually, logging in, David can use Auto-Blog commenterv1.0 to post to all of these blogss and from a single interface!

Lets take this example further, Suppose David also likes to browse blogs about Xbox 360 Gaming and he registers on these forums with the Username BigBen.
Well now David can import one list with the user name of David Bowe, another list of the username BigBen and he can post comments so much more easier because Auto-Blog Commenter can spin(post under different username/details) these comments! David can now relax because his questions are being exposed to a larger audience with comfort and convenience.

Q) How many installations can I make per license I buy?
A) Every license you purchase of; You can make up to 5 installations per license! That means the cost to you per installation of the software is just 1/5 of the price we charge which comes to just $3 per install!!

PROXY SUPPORT-CONTENT SPINNING-URL HARVESTER-AUTOPOSTING

Now the BIG QUESTION IS:

What are you waiting for?

Why not just bump the old thread

i didn't like how messy it looked

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score