Banned from Sparkleads

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Diablo7

Original poster
Reaction score
Apparently I was permanently banned from sparkleads for providing fake/fraudlent information. The first time I was banned for 2 days I WAS using fake information, but I learned from it and used real information since I've been banned.

So, now I'm wondering how I can get rid of it so I can continue to do my offers. I have tried to reset my IP address, and my MAC address but I don't think im doing it right because it isn't working.

Here's some information:

Running Windows Vista
Using a wireless connection that says DHCP is enabled (that means its a dynamic IP right?)
I tried typing in ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew in the command prompt, but it did not fix it. Then I typed ipconfig/release and went into my wireless connection's properties, modified the IP address to something like 111.111.111.111, and said okay. Then I went back to it and let it choose it's own, I typed in ipconfig/renew to finish it but still nothing.

Then I downloaded macshift which allows you to change your MAC address. And I guess that didn't work either.

Anybody have any suggestions and can help me out? Do they ban your IP, or your account from participating in the offers on the GPT?

Thanks! If you need any more information please let me know.

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Well, first off, DHCP means you are getting your IP information from the server directly. While all dynamic IP's are done this way, some static are as well. However I doubt that's your problem. Resetting your IP like that is retarded easy to track and will never work for a CPA in the way you're trying to use it.

3Diablo7

Original poster
Reaction score
Okay, so if its not the right way to get through it, what is?

3Diablo7

Original poster
Reaction score
Nobody has any idea?

123max

Reaction score
Sparkleads uses your sub_id normally your GPT account gets a sub id so i guess its impossible to hide from em unless u make a new account
tip: don't use same usernames for every gpt since i thing your username is ur subid or maybe email also!

3Diablo7

Original poster
Reaction score
Well I went to another GPT website and found a sparkleads offer and It says I've been banned there as well. I used different usernames/email addresses as well.

3Diablo7

Original poster
Reaction score
I got banned before too. Since I had a dynamic IP, everything worked out. Usually I just unplug my router's power source then replug it after half a minute

Is that the same effect as turning it off for a couple hours (without unplugging anything) and turning it back on?

Status
Not open for further replies.