Reaction score
Amazing, getting BF3 :eek:h:

On Pee Cee? :smug:

Edit: Found another vid, looks like a uav replacement :eek:

[YOUTUBE]yN2lq0-3uN8[/YOUTUBE]

holden46

Registered
Reaction score
That looks really cool. I've been pretty bored with the last couple of CoD games and hopefully this will shake things up a bit. The only problem is that this is Battlefield, which means I'll crash that jet in about 4 seconds. Seriously though, hopefully the controls are a bit more arcadey for air vehicles than previous titles in the series.

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
This trailer completely destroyed modern warfare's 3 new trailer.

BF3>MW3

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but doesn't it look like Battlefield 2 with jets? What new stuff are they adding and how are they making the game-play different than the last title I played? I loved the original Battlefield's huge maps and with turtle beaches the entire game was amazing. Now, though, I'm just concerned that what I'm seeing is a montage of BF2 clips padded with some jet gameplay.

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested in finding out what's going to be different about this game. I'm just too lazy to look it up.

Kanni

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
@TheSyndicate Well they have more detail on the green line area. You can see the dash and you have a better view. Gameplay wise, i played the alpha and the gameplay depended on where you are, some parts are campy, some part are rushy, also depends on your teammate. So you just have to see who you play with. >.<

@holden46 The controls are very easy to master if you learn. ;)

@cris9696 They want to promote origin, but i think origin sucks but we are forced to use it.

@Serb i think mw3 looks boring as fuck because it looks the same as mw2. Battlefield 3 has a new engine, faster gameplay, some new attatchments, new weapons, new vehicles, new graphics. But mw3 has the same shit as mw2. Its just the same game, different weapons and spec ops.

scycry

Reaction score
YOU WANT A JET SIMULATOR?
[YOUTUBE]aSIGzDMJ-ik[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.