Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAbyss

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
admin is on alot so yeah :) i guess its trust worthy

Instant pp so when you do an offer it willl tell you to wirte your pp so if it comfirms the money goes straight to your pp no more waiting for admin to manually send you it :) and reallly high paypouts

Prariredog

Reaction score
Site sucks you get paid pennies and the staff are rude and the whole site is copied.

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Site sucks you get paid pennies and the staff are rude and the whole site is copied.

actually lets tell the truth. you came in guns a blazing running your mouth. so i banned you as we dont need your kind around here. as for the design, please enlighten me as to what is copied as this is a very original design lol. lastly, we dont pay pennies lol. we pay upwards of 75% and also have more ways to earn than almost any other gpt. to date weve paid out 9400 dollars in 6 months.trolls are not encouraged to apply

and to jean thanks for the props. hope you like it and earn alot

gptaddict

Registered
Reaction score
Members - Account Balance

Withdraws 624.2800

$624.00 doesnt suck for me!

Welcome aboard Jean

from one of Blings Staff Members ;)

hunterjml

Reaction score
why are u all saying this site doesnt pay? when im sure u never used it ?

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
why are u all saying this site doesnt pay? when im sure u never used it ?

He didnt actually say we dont pay. He said we pay low. Yet hes using psychdollars which claims 90% but actually pays 50% and currently has already earned a spot on shiftcode's watchlist. So that should tell ya something. There will always be haters. Its part of the business.

Prariredog

Reaction score
He didnt actually say we dont pay. He said we pay low. Yet hes using psychdollars which claims 90% but actually pays 50% and currently has already earned a spot on shiftcode's watchlist. So that should tell ya something. There will always be haters. Its part of the business.
Yet your not a registred as a qualified gpt site and have 2 offers? Explain why. I know why it has 2 offers because it isn't a gpt.

EDIT: BTW The admin talks like a silly person.

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Yet your not a registred as a qualified gpt site and have 2 offers? Explain why. I know why it has 2 offers because it isn't a gpt.

EDIT: BTW The admin talks like a silly person.

When you diss someone for talking silly, you might wish to proofread your own posts lol. Secondly you should probably learn to actually navigate a site because we have over 1300 offers and have been a LEGIT site since January 23, 2011. And um not registered as a qualified GPT site? I guess you also didnt do a backtrack of all web addresses associated with shiftcode.com. In case you need the phonetic assistance, we are listed in the B for BlingElite oh bright one

Prariredog

Reaction score
When you diss someone for talking silly, you might wish to proofread your own posts lol. Secondly you should probably learn to actually navigate a site because we have over 1300 offers and have been a LEGIT site since January 23, 2011. And um not registered as a qualified GPT site? I guess you also didnt do a backtrack of all web addresses associated with shiftcode.com. In case you need the phonetic assistance, we are listed in the B for BlingElite oh bright one
Nice lie. Your site sucks end of story. Smileys are copied because they have a background.

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Nice lie. Your site sucks end of story. Smileys are copied because they have a background.

Lol you really are uneducated arent you. The smileys come with the shiftcode package. Wow is this kid for real? I read on another post where you claimed you made $1.36 in a day. Enough said Mr Beast lol

hunterjml

Reaction score
why would u be soo worried about smiles ? i mean really u think hes making money off smiles that were given to him lol why dont u stop worring about his site lol and do something else more productive lmao

tutudragon3

Veteran
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
sorry, all i have to say is that that is a terrible design. Not interested in whether it pays or not.

singh01

Banned
Reaction score
fuck this gay site!
and its design is gay and the admin is not nice!
he banned me becaue i had a llmited paypal!

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
fuck this gay site!
and its design is gay and the admin is not nice!
he banned me becaue i had a llmited paypal!

actually i banned you because, in a chat box , where an aff was lurking, your dumb ass admitted to having multiple paypal accounts and thus you were banned by paypal. if you will screw them you will screw me. hence your banning. so when you decide to become tom sawyer and tell stories, give the readers the FULL version

design is a self taste thing. some like. some do not. i have no argument there.

SilentAbyss

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Why is everyone freaken hating this site i mean its not the best way to earn money on the site but no fraeken website is gonna pay you 1000 dollars to do one survay ( Unless Its Bill Gates) so atleast it pays you sheesh like you have your own gpt site

Status
Not open for further replies.