Bottastic Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucksta

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
hey peeps,

I just ran across mention of this site in a thread about Entropia Universe botting, and thought I'd check it out.

I'm a coder (many languages), and a botter (WoW and poker).

I'm also into making money online, well, have my computer make money while I do other things :) So very keen to see what info you have in here.

Currently my income from online botting or similar activity is from WoW and Bitcoin/Namecoin mining. Dropped the poker one for now :(

I've done well with those, but now looking at Entropia Universe, although initial studies don't look too good, and a bot will be needed to grind the skills as well as the PEDs (Entropia Universe currency). Problem here though is that there are no bots out there :( no obvious ones, that is.... so I'm now looking to make one :)

Anyhoo, site looks very interesting... now it's time to see what info I can gather :)

UndeadCircus

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :) I'm sure these guys can always use another hand when it comes to bots. Say.. You wouldn't happen to do independent work would you? If so, I may have a paying job for you if the price is right. :) When we're both able to send private messages, I'd love to chat with you one-on-one to let you know what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.