Buying PayPal Verification $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawliet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I got a paypal with my ewhore money stuck in it. I want to lift the limits. So I can transfer to my main paypal. So yeah buying a PayPal Verification $5.00 no e-trade accounts please because I hear that is patched and PayPal will immediately limit the account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
Just to let you know, it's not patched yet. It's the sign up process that eTrade has made is more difficult for you to verify. No more temp 24 hour verifies for transfering money, you don't get any acc number till you get approved.

H

H4x0rzRev

hey ill do it for ya. For 5$ and from somebody who doesnt know the etrade method yet then hells yeh

D

Danmota

hmmm....wait is the Paypal account not verified or does it have a limit placed on it/hold.

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Well no they will not automatically limit it. I have 2 paypals with the etrade method done on both and they are fine. No limits

marioftwlol

Reaction score
maybe u should let the money sit for a while then verify it switch it your main account then close it? or verify it immediately send the money then close it?
well im assuming u have a legit bank account

Lawliet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
hmmm....wait is the Paypal account not verified or does it have a limit placed on it/hold.

Its only not verified. Theres no holds or suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.