Can anyone edit my spanish essay? I had to write a story for spanish; someone who spe

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathilda555

Original poster
El viernes, yo fui al restaurante para mi cumpleaños. Nosotros tuvieron esperar para dos horas antes de nosotros estábamos sentados. Por fin, yo recibí un menú. El menú tuvo muchos selecciones. Aunque todas las comidas miraban deliciosas, yo me encanto pasta y decidí ordenarle.
“Qué quieres?†el mesero preguntó.
“Yo quiero la pasta con los tomates, los cebollas, las papas, y mucha pimienta. Gracias.†Yo le dije.
“De nada.†El le dijo.

pinatas casa

Soviet

Geek Firefighter
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
On Friday, I went to the restaurant for my birthday. We had to wait for two hours before we were seated. Finally, I received a menu. The menu had many selections. Although all meals looked delicious, I decided to order pasta and charm.
"What do you want?" The waiter asked.
"I want pasta with tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and lots of pepper. Thank you. "I said.
"Nothing." He said.
http://translate.google.com/

Triapod

Reaction score
I can't help much but hers some advice

Err, mention who you went to the restaurant with "con mi familia"
Second sentence seems odd. Maybe just "antes de sentarnos"
Merge sentences 3 and 4
Something about aunque and using the subjunctive
Server seems rude. Perhaps "Bienvenido etc. Yo reccomiendo la sopa del dia"
The thanks and welcome seem misplaced. Order the food without great description "Pasta con verduras" or something. Make the server say excellent choice, the food is brought over. Now say thanks (she says enjoy instead of welcome perhaps) then describe it a bit in your head.

Perhaps include a protein in the dish. Since its your birthday maybe a present after dinner. $15 from uncle joe etc.

I reccomend this site: http://www.spanishdict.com/
Great community and learning videos. I'll be using it soon seeing as school starts in a few weeks and I've forgotten all i know

Status
Not open for further replies.