Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I hope this suggestion is taken into consideration because not only will it fund the site, but it will also make it better for older members.

Basically, what I am suggesting is a new user group called "Contributor" or something else.

Suggested features?
Ability to close own threads
Ability to change own thread title
More pm space - Please :(
Custom usertitles? :|

Please post below your opinions, and suggested "pricing" because it definitely shouldn't be free xP. Each post you make whether spam or not will help bump this thread.

Reactions: Bunny

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
There's already a contributer status, it's called Subscriber.

Maybe 2x the price of sub though, and a new, cooler color.

123max

Reaction score
I support this suggestion by fang , hopefully more donations will come to TBN :D
@Spider o_O u missed what he means, he means a person who donates more than the normal sub :D

Bunny

Missing Lodeschool!
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Did you not read the Suggested features list! It would have to be more than $6.50

Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
There's already a contributer status, it's called Subscriber.

Maybe 2x the price of sub though, and a new, cooler color.
Example: HF - l33t, and ubers. One has a set of features, another has the same but more. That is basically my suggestion. The ability to do the things listed above would be helpful to a lot of members. I can already name two that will definitely buy contributor status with the features above as they wanted them before and were willing to pay.

Reactions: Yela
A

Almighty

maybe make the donator status lifetime? liek they pay 500$ (price only suggested) and they have a donor status forever!

Leonanigans

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Super Subscriber.

Basically Subscriber with extras, maybe a different shade of blue.

Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
maybe make the donator status lifetime? liek they pay 500$ (price only suggested) and they have a donor status forever!

Good idea, btw - I think it shouldn't replace sub, but should be a optional addon after someone becomes a sub. Like subs get a special page where they are able to buy "Contributor" for the amount of time they have sub left (price varies on time).

Super Subscriber.

Basically Subscriber with extras, maybe a different shade of blue.

Fapped.To.Sig.

OT - Ew, should be a different color </3 hate blue

Jani

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Couple years ago I was an active member on another forum dedicated to cheating, and there was "Contributor" status for people who contributed the forum with good content etc. I'd say that IF this contributor usergroup ever gets made, make it free. People who contribute enough will be noticed by admin(s) and get the contributor status.

Reactions: 123max and Yela

Lawliet

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I agree with Jani. Its just recognition for our top contributors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Ability to change own thread title - You can already do this o.o just double click on your thread title where the section place is.

Konsta

Reaction score
how about having a requirement for it like 500 posts or 1k 15+ rep or something for _____ amt of money

Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Couple years ago I was an active member on another forum dedicated to cheating, and there was "Contributor" status for people who contributed the forum with good content etc. I'd say that IF this contributor usergroup ever gets made, make it free. People who contribute enough will be noticed by admin(s) and get the contributor status.
Sounds like a good idea

Ability to change own thread title - You can already do this o.o just double click on your thread title where the section place is.

For a period of time after creating the thread you are able to change the title, afterwards you can't. (The main title not the post title).

how about having a requirement for it like 500 posts or 1k 15+ rep or something for _____ amt of money
Well if thats put into consideration then the requirements should be higher imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.