Not open for further replies.

Kanni

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]tN93xXfews4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MP5D2N6pKKg[/YOUTUBE]
This game will not be successful, it's cross platform. Most Xbox Players have no teamwork. All XBOX Phags will be quickscoping cuz they think they're zzirgrizz. Consolephags will take forever to buy theyre guns. PC players will own the console players. /Discuss​

OBSIDIAN

Subscriber
senior
Reaction score

This game will not be successful, it's cross platform. Most Xbox Players have no teamwork. All XBOX Phags will be quickscoping cuz they think they're zzirgrizz. Consolephags will take forever to buy theyre guns. PC players will own the console players. /Discuss​
On the contrary, I think that the game WILL be successful becaus competitive PC clans (INCLUDING ME K )will KILL every console player.

Reactions: PhriXion

Kanni

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
On the contrary, I think that the game WILL be successful becaus competitive PC clans will KILL every console player. (Including me)

Ive played xbox a long time. If they don't win games, they mess around or they use the most OP gun.

peaseniz

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Ive played xbox a long time. If they don't win games, they mess around or they use the most OP gun.

people do that all the time on PC as well lol, as well as quickscoping. granted it has been a long time since i played source, but every clan I was in practiced quickscoping

keemo

Reaction score
You can kill while running. Such a fail game. Lol. It's funny that you guys say you'll rape but they have matchmaking skill system. Im guessing most of you guys are pubstars.

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
You can kill while running. Such a fail game. Lol. It's funny that you guys say you'll rape but they have matchmaking skill system. Im guessing most of you guys are pubstars.

I forgot the part where Cal-Main was pubstar rank. :curt:

Status
Not open for further replies.